Stock Car Extreme v1.35 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
11406475_10153429244622743_2011567790562124653_o-jpg.97078

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.35 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.35:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
Tracks:
  • Added Jacarepagua Historic;
  • Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
  • Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
  • Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
  • Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
  • Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
I have never had any issues with gsce sync, but after trying to run sync I am not able to run GSCE at all. It looks like sync isn't completing perhaps, and now when I try to run GSCE it says the .exe file doesn't exist. Any suggestions?

I have never had any issues with gsce sync, but after trying to run sync I am not able to run GSCE at all. It looks like sync isn't completing perhaps, and now when I try to run GSCE it says the .exe file doesn't exist. Any suggestions?
It happened to me. I couldnt update via Sync to version 1.35.
I downloaded the file and did the manual instalation. Then yesterday I ran Sync again for the minor fixes released, and it worked.

Man these Opala cars are super fun to drive. To me and I may be wrong, but they almost feel like a Dirt Car that you can sling into corners and the ass end gets a bit loose on em. Yet another fantastic addition to a fantastic sim.

I just did an hour of 86 Opala's around Jarcarepagua Hist and holy crap. So controllable, so much fun. What a fantastic combination. Reiza seems to just get better an better with their stuff. I was so in the zone with those.

This **** is unreal.

@Reiza Studios the 1.35 update wrecked my real feel settings for all of my mods on steam, now they must all be remade. is there any way i can get a non steam version of the game even though i bought it on steam? Thanks.

This always happens with any updates, whether on Steam or not - if a new car is added in a patch (and it usually is), then the update creates a new realfeelplugin.ini file, which obviously won't have the data for any mods you might be using.

The best solution is to create a backup of your realfeel file whenever you add a mod, so you're not surprised by an update that overwrites it. Then all you need to do is open your backup, the new file, and then copy the mod info from the backup to the new file.

You could always just do what sane people do and back up everything that can be ruined by the original file being lost.

Also, if you tell Steam to never auto update so that you can ensure you back up everything it can overwrite before installing the new version then you have effectively the same thing as the GSync version.

Its no problem. Its very easy for those of us who're comfortable with it to take for granted these realities. The most important thing for me when explaining these things to people is that rather than simply they understand the specific step by step instruction they actually understand the reasoning and the functioning of things so that they can problem solve on their own, which is where the confidence myself and others have comes from.

I sometimes find that the convenience features of modern software occlude the choices that the software allows you to make and so people end up thinking Steam will ruin their stuff but its really just being "convenient" in a way that ruins your stuff and you can tell it to stop being so convenient.

Did update and now only mod tracks are available in track list , no stock tracks ?? and when I select a mod track a different track is activated in game then track loads and game crashes. (not steam)

Last edited:
Man, I'm an idiot. My Steam install updated automatically just fine, but every time I tried to launch the game or the display configuration, both would crash immediately. Through Steam, I uninstalled the game completely and redownloaded it twice, but I still had the same problem. Then it dawned on me that I had uninstalled rFactor the week before, including the DirectX components. I reinstalled DirectX, and all is well in the world again!

Thanks Reiza for the continued updates and support of this awesome game! I can't wait to see what comes of the crowdfunding, as well as the new game

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%