Stock Car Extreme v1.35 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
11406475_10153429244622743_2011567790562124653_o-jpg.97078

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.35 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.35:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
Tracks:
  • Added Jacarepagua Historic;
  • Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
  • Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
  • Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
  • Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
  • Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
Any word on championship mode workaround?

Yes - testing it as we speak. Didnt release it earlier as I wanted to include the new Opala with it. Will push to get it out over the weekend.

Hotlap board ?? I hope its mean online leaderboard where i can compete lap time with just every other player regardless they are friend or not.

That´s kinda what I meant - we don´t have it now, we might have something like it further down the road.

Yes - testing it as we speak. Didnt release it earlier as I wanted to include the new Opala with it. Will push to get it out over the weekend.

That´s kinda what I meant - we don´t have it now, we might have something like it further down the road.
Nice. Either an Online leaderboard or a working career mode with challenging AI is what i looking for in any racing game. Of course if the game have both is the best :D

It will come with source code updates. There´s quite a bit we have to re-do now as we drop using code injection and work directly in the code base, so it will take some time.
Thanks, but can you update the thread about steering locks and rotation with the correct numbers the cars use in real life? I'd like to know the right steering ratio/rotation, and not just a range. ty! :)

haha ok. Thats funny but I hope its just a joke because i believe career mode is merely a feature of any game. I dont think it has anything to do with arcade or simulator or not :rolleyes:

As long as its the same game then we all play the very same car / track & physic. So really dont see why career mode cant exist in simulator.

Anyway discussion like this is already too much for me. I stop here :D

Another way to differentiate between racing games or real simulators is this... if available on Playstation is a racing game. :D

Real drivers train with real simulators and it does not in Playstation and also they not play a career mode. :p

:)

Real drivers train with real simulators and it does not in Playstation and also they not play a career mode. :p

:)

Seb Loeb said many times that he prepares and practices for races on his console.

And given that he is arguably one of the most talented drivers of all time your argument isn't just invalid, it's so far wrong it's just passing Voyager on it's way out of the solar system.

:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 162 7.8%
  • < 5 years