Stock Car Extreme v1.35 Released!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
11406475_10153429244622743_2011567790562124653_o-jpg.97078

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.35 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31
v1.33
v1.35

NOTE: If you are manually updating from a v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in succession.

Main changelog for v1.35:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
Tracks:
  • Added Jacarepagua Historic;
  • Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
  • Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
  • Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
  • Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
  • Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.

Please direct your bug reports to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
Already ask this in another thread but no response so i ask here too. Is this game has official or 3rd party leaderboard like RSR in AC ?? Thanks..
Even Reiza˙s respose is great and they are willing to help, sometimes they decide to ignore some question and you will never get an answer. I am waiting for answer about clutch since formula Vee has been released and still nothing ;)

Even Reiza˙s respose is great and they are willing to help, sometimes they decide to ignore some question and you will never get an answer. I am waiting for answer about clutch since formula Vee has been released and still nothing ;)
Ok then i take it this game has no official or 3rd party leaderboard :rolleyes:

I had read some where the career mode championship point system is broken & while i hardly play online meaning i still looking for a reason to start playing this game even though already had it from day one.

I hope the problem with the mirror in the new Opala series is solved soon.
I love the original Opala, is a fantastic experience to drive it. This new Model is for sure even better!
It feels so cool to drive, really instictive. I just had 40 minutes, is 4am here, and I only stopped because my eyes are burning and I need to sleep! :giggle:

I would vote for a new series with this over anything else. :thumbsup:
Specially using those historic tracks...at least 4 options.

Anyone figured out what the real feel is defined as for the new Opala? All I can see is "Opala" in the real feel that came with v1.35 (so it's the same real feel as the old Opala?)
It's just the first five letters (of "description" in the veh file) that are read and correspond to the real feel settings.

Quoting myself:
"Not really a 1.33 problem (had it on 1.31 as well), but since I swapped my AMD 6950 graphics card for an nVidia GTX 970 I cannot start GSC Config anymore. Task manager shows gsc config.exe is running for 3 seconds and then it's gone again. Any idea how to solve this?"

Problem solved in 1.35!

No mention about a fix for the mysterious loss of controllers after exiting to main menu?
but regarding the controls disappearing... I made them come back the other day, after losing them. I went into the type then changed to gamepad>exited>changed back to wheel.
What a coincidence that I just happened to come across these two posts.

About 24 hrs ago upon hooking up my Clubsport V2 pedals (disconnected direct-to-PC G25 pedals, connected direct-to-PC CSP v2 pedals), I could no longer adjust the sensitivity and deadzone for my pedals. My steering wheel is "Joy 1" and pedals are "Joy 2", no different than when I use G25 pedals. But now when I adjust the sensitivity or deadzone for any of the pedals, the pedals don't actually respond any differently because the game is actually adjusting the sensitivity and deadzone for the given axes belonging to "Joy 1" rather than "Joy 2". This has never happened to me before, ever.

Not ignoring it, just easier to miss what we have no precise answer for :) But now you will know from the crowdfunding campaign that we have plans for a more advanced drivetrain model, & hotlap board.

I can confirm this happens to me too. Shadows on Low, Opponents and Player on Medium, but I actually can't see my car, there's no model.

UPDATE: fixed by disabling shadows.

We´ll sort that out, but unless you have the bare minimum system specs, we don´t see the point of using such low settings - the quality loss is too horrendous for the relatively limited performance gains they provide

Not ignoring it, just easier to miss what we have no precise answer for :) But now you will know from the crowdfunding campaign that we have plans for a more advanced drivetrain model, & hotlap board.
Hotlap board ?? I hope its mean online leaderboard where i can compete lap time with just every other player regardless they are friend or not.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%