Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

1991 Driver Name Sound files for Spotter 2.17 - Set of driver name mp3 files for the 1991 F1 season, for use with Carlo Maker's Spotter 2.17

Here's a set of driver name mp3 files, for the 1991 F1 season, for use with Carlo Maker's excellent Spotter 2.17 plugin.

To install:
Copy the files into

GameData\Sounds\Pit\English Spotter Soundpack by F1Dave\Driver folder.

make sure you put them INSIDE THE DRIVER FOLDER.

**The only file that will be overwritten is the Michael Schumacher file. I have changed the pronunciation of the name Schumacher so that it matches European pronunciation. (If you prefer the original, I have included...

Read more about this resource...

Keith Windsor updated F1 1991 Skins & performance files, plus Electronic Dash with a new update entry:

1991 F1 Skins+Performance+Reliability+Talent Mod by KMW v2.52

Changes in Ver 2.52:

21/7/15 Corrected number error on Leyton House 15
20/7/15 McLarens and Ferraris now use V12 sound effects
7/4/15 Corrected number error on Jordans 32 and 33
8/4/15 Corrected error in Larrousse engine reliability - now at 25%
8/4/15 Adjusted drag figures, to reduce drag for mid/slow cars, to close pack very slightly
8/4/14 Adjusted talent files again - raised speed figures very slightly for slow/mid drivers, to close pack v.slightly

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sory, dont have an immediate answer but if there is, i suppose it would be easy to find with a google search. @Reiza Studios is there any possibility in the future for some official releases of well known mods in cooperation with the creators? I mean, in combination with the physics engine updates, imagine a reiza "version" of DRM, Endurance series, COMS 60's f1, group C etc.

American Stock Cars and Ovals Coming??? hehe
Well actually I am working on an American Stock Car mod. As of right now I am mainly working on the physics and tire model and really learning how the gmotor engine works. Its fully raceable as it is right now however since I don't have any 3d models of my own nor the permission to use the ones I am using as placeholders I don't want to upload someone else's work and claim it as my own. But I am wanting to do some online testing so if you want (or anyone else wants) to lend a helping hand and have some fun this week PM me and I can get you the files. :thumbsup:

Well actually I am working on an American Stock Car mod. As of right now I am mainly working on the physics and tire model and really learning how the gmotor engine works. Its fully raceable as it is right now however since I don't have any 3d models of my own nor the permission to use the ones I am using as placeholders I don't want to upload someone else's work and claim it as my own. But I am wanting to do some online testing so if you want (or anyone else wants) to lend a helping hand and have some fun this week PM me and I can get you the files. :thumbsup:
Ask Reiza to let you use the Stock V8 models, just change the rear wing and put a spoiler there and get rid of some other aero parts :p:D

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barber Motorsport Park - Barber for GSCEx

barber.jpg

barber2.jpg

Hi guys!
Time to travel to the US!

Here is Barber MP.

Thanks to Scott Juliano for permissions.
All is not perfect here but I think we have a nice update :) . Ramps added in the ST version (see folder ingame), 3x2 ramps.

Thanks to Denis for picture and Gringo for new AIW.

Note : you will probably see a little weird...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline