Stock Car Extreme: Karting Thread.

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi There

I know there are many people out there who are into the karting in this game.

So i decided to set up a little thread about the karting in this game.

sce_kart_01-672x256.jpg

Feel free to ask questions, post comments and pictures, and post request about the karts.

maybe this thread is not the most popular thread of all time but I'm just curious what my fellow (Sim) karters think of the physics of the karts in this game.

I'll start the thread with a few questions.

First of all.
I know the physics of the karts in SCE will never be as good like Kart Racing Pro but it's a solid start.

1. Is there a way to manually start the karts? because all the karts in SCE start automaticly.

2. Are there Skins for the karts with Real karting brands like? CRG, Tonykart ,etc.

3. and Why doesn't the 125cc Shifter Kart have a shifter behind the wheel @reiza Studios ! GRRR ;)

I find the karts very enjoyable. In fact when I first started on SCE I pretty much only did the karts for a while as I really enjoyed them a lot. As far as the physics go I think they're pretty good however not perfect. I find the balance on the edge of traction does seem very good, sometimes they may understeer or oversteer in a way that may not be perfect, but I find the balance on the edge of grip to be quite good. In other words while these may not directly translate to a real kart one hundred percent I do believe somebody could learn and train on these and go to a real kart and adapt quickly.

There have been some great races online here in the racing club with the karts. In fact I think we should do some again soon!

image.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing