Stock Car Extreme: Kansai officially announced

GSCE Game Stock Car Extreme Kensai Suzuka.jpg

Reiza Studios published a new preview for their next Stock Car Extreme update, showcasing the Kansai circuit, in video for the first time.

Watch the teaser video here!

The Brazilian dev team posted the preview on their official Facebook page. We have already seen the Kansai track in a screenshot teaser published some days ago, but now we have the chance to see the new circuit in a full Formula Extreme race.

As you can see from the video, the new content looks rather gorgeous and is very well made, as usual with Reiza. I'm actually surprised the dev team can make the old gMotor engine look so nice, and Kansai has many crowds on the trackside.

The track is going to be included in the next update, which is due out soon. Stay tuned!

Join the discussion in our Game Stock Car Extreme forum, check out the latest mods in our downloads section, view some awesome media in our photo & video area and ultimately get racing in our GSC Racing Club & Leagues!

Last edited:
Is SMS' non laser scanned stuff that bad?

I adore Reiza tracks, especially the recent historic ones. They should fill out the entire defunct F1 calendar from the 80s and 90s.
I am really far from Alex work, but I will do my best to propose you some old F1 tracks, as I got permissions for all the F1 88 tracks. Dont expect absolute quality but I will try to respect reiza standards on some points, as I have already done here.

Last edited:
I am really far from Alex work, but I will do my best to propose you some old F1 tracks, as I got permissions for all the F1 88 tracks. Dont expect absolute quality but I will try to respect reiza standards on some points, as I have already done here.
Oh of course Patrick. I should have said, whichever ones Patrick hasn't secured a suitable equivalent for. ;)

When I last drove "Sakitto" in pCARS it felt like a bad dream. I thought I made a mistake and loaded the wrong track. Is it still that way?
Sakitto is just not Suzuka, that's all. Its a fine track that is very reminiscent of Suzuka, I don't get an upset tummy about it like others though. And it gives you something that no accurate version of Suzuka could: you can blast through final turn without a stupid Casio chicane in the way!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back