Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Hmm thats odd, it is indeed the problem which had been fixed but found its way back, probably a mistake in our version control.

We will sort that soon, in the meantime please try launching LWEMon before you run the game and the issue should not occur.

Track & Layout Used: All tracks with DRS (I tried Interlagos GP)
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Report: You don't have any prohibition on laps about DRS on race. You can use DRS on 1º lap. In 1.38, you only could use DRS after 3º lap.
Steps to reproduce: Just go race with more AI and try.

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: all reiza tracks, i think (i have testet 4-5)
Car Used: any
Applicable Settings: Steam update - followed 1.50'er "must read thread" instructions
Report: Position / ranking graphic (at the bottom, not the minimap) dont work on reiza tracks
Steps to reproduce: Open game, select any car go to any reiza track

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: All
Report: The new Map plugin is completely gone, it is completely bugged. Sometimes it shows you the name of other player instead of yours, sometimes it indicates you other place where you aren't, etc...
Steps to reproduce: Go track and test. I dont know how is possible you release a version with those bugs that you can clearly see when you go track

Track & Layout Used: n/a
Car Used: n/a
Applicable Settings: Use spanish language on GSC config
Report: The Spanish language has not been updated to 1.50 and it is completely gone on the game mixing english and spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
The AI seem faster now for a given Strength %... if you reduce the Strength 5% or so the AI seem more controlled. Not a solution for sure just an observation. I notice quite a lot of undesirable AI behavior in the SuperV8 like pushing off the race line, spinning up the rear tires and tail slides on corner exit. Same problems as 1.38 but I feel the issues are a bit more intense now.

I found some bugs
the aggression level menu, is hide, just gets the arrows(first time is ok , second where is low, medium, high??)
the lancer AI leaves the track at Interlagos (bico de pato)
Superkart the gear ratio hide , for example, decrease by 2 levels of the fourth gear
the map does not shut down, it does not save, , when you enter the game again, this mode is on
lancer has launch control (they have or is a bug?)

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Santa Cruz do Sul
Car Used: Stock V8
Applicable Settings: Reversing the grid or organizing it with the batch / editgrid command
Report: The dedicated isn't holding the positions after editing it manually via batch or editing the grid in the server list. It appears right in the server list after the editing, but when it goes to the race, the grid get messed again.
Steps to reproduce: Edit the grid in the warmup

Track & Layout Used: All with DRS zones
Car Used: Formula Reiza and Formula Extreme
Applicable Settings: Just set the DRS on controls
Report: The DRS can't be closed by pressing the DRS button. It just closes by braking. That wasn't happening on 1.21 - 1.38 and you have to brake on some corners like the first one of Suzuka, losing time needlessly
Steps to reproduce: Go track and drive to the DRS zone, then you push the button of DRS and it opens, but if you push it again, it doesnt close.

I've heard about original tracks causing instability and server to crash. Is this true? I've heard about this at Race 2 Play but couldn't find anywhere else info about this issue. Does someone know something about this?

Unless Reiza is not saying around here if this is true or not, I cant find this information anywhere either.
I´ve already asked this same question on this same forum, no response from Reiza, but others gave some answers and nobody know what this problem is about...nobody ever heard about it.

I´ve only heard about this problem at R2P, everywhere the original content is used with no problems at all, only the ocasional ones that happens from time to time, but nothing that prevents the use of original content.

I would like to know about this aswell.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%