Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

I have a problem with gsc Sync. I have version 1.27 installed, but I'm struggling to make the new mexico track work. I was advised to erase the files of the shared folder and do a gsc Sync. Than the next problem came up;
When I try gsc sync it starts up normal but after a minute it says;
"can't change the file date"
and;
"recognized some mistakes, check the log"
Should I re-install the game or is there another solution?
Thanks in advance.

well what does the log say?
gsc sync problem solved itself it seems. The problem i still have is the mexico 1990 circuit.
(Excuse me if I'm posting this problem in the wrong thread.)
I downloaded 2 other mod circuits; spa and vanport, and they work fine, but when i try to start up mexico I get two errors;
gMotor 2 error
error loading texture ROADA_S for material GRVL 2
gMotor2 error
error loading global material GRVL2

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Applicable Settings: Any
Report:in every race, I always start first even when I choose to not start at the front of the grid.

Please fix this. This problem's been with us since 1.21 (I think). It's a bit annoying. I'd suggest it should be a priority as it affects every race / the entire game.

I know that a workaround is to run qualy then skip session to end up last. But that's a bit of a hassle that shouldn't be there.

Other than that, it's practically the only game I play as it's so great.

Same here

mirrors have the same image
C6F4A63D71EA4FDFA4D316393D8E2A676D56BCD1

Olá, Boa Tarde

Acabo de Fazer o Download da Versão 1.30 via GSC Sincronização(como todas as outras anteriores) e, a guia no Menu Principal da categoria Marcas Petrobrás, está lá. Porém, os carros não estão. Tanto no menu principal como no all cars all tracks.

Já passei o Sinc eA Mensagem foi: sincronização completa.
Os carros não apareceram.

No aguardo

Obrigado

[QUOTE = "Reiza Studios, post: 1952406, membro: 9924"] vamos OK tentar isso de novo - POR FAVOR, LEIA O POST DE ABERTURA antes de postar. Posts que NÃO FAZEM observar os requisitos pode ser movido / removido.

Por favor, concentrar seus relatórios de bugs para v1.27 sobre esta discussão.

Certifique-se de verificar as notas de lançamento no segmento de liberação antes de postar.

Se você pode, por favor optar por adaptar o seguinte formulário de relatório a seguir:

Track & esquema utilizado :
Carro usado :
Definições Aplicáveis :
Relatório :
Passos para reproduzir :

Ex:

Track & layout usado: Montreal 88
Viatura: Formula V12
Definições Aplicáveis: n / a
Relatório: Depois de perder asa dianteira do carro fica em torno de 100 mph airborn acima.
Passos para reproduzir: Bater e perder asa dianteira, dirigir rápido ;)

Para todas as dificuldades relacionadas com a instalação, em execução ou a configuração do jogo, que não são necessariamente bugs no software, consulte as nossas GUIAS . Se precisar de mais assistência uso do fio versão v1.27 .

Por favor, dê tempo para nos testar, verificar e corrigir os problemas. Podemos não responder-lhe de imediato, mas ter a certeza se você postou aqui, vamos tê-lo lido.

Por favor, evite postar novos tópicos para relatórios de bugs, ele'so maneira mais fácil de se certificar que seu relatório se perde no shuffle. [/ QUOTE]

Is the tire wear indicator in the LCD working properly for Metalmoro ?
I can do many race laps and the grip will greatly diminish, yet the tire wear shown in the LCD does not correspond - it shows red even after many laps and the bar stays almost full for a long time.

Track & Layout Used: Johanesburgh
Car Used: Chevrolet Marcas touring car
Applicable Settings: 5970 x 1080 AF x16 Supersampling x2 AMD driver override, ingame all settings set to max
Report: In the link below i have outlined a few graphical errors
1. side mirror clips through solid objects
2. In rear mirror there is always an arched shadow hovering above the wing
3. Marshalls orange vest is flickering and changing shapes
another thing ive come across and it happens in rf2 is that i have no visual backfire effects with amd r9 290 gpu
Steps to reproduce:
1. go against a wall
2. load chevrolet touring car
3. stop near a marshall

http://gyazo.com/ed28277478ed67515f1b952d70deaf85

bad stutters at Buenos aires again, with marcas.. really bad tbh,

helped (playable at least) by using these replay settings but still had odd stutter.

Record Replays="1" // whether to record replays or not
Save All Replay Sessions="0" // whether to save the replay from each session
Record To Memory="1" // record replays to memory rather than disk (may possibly reduce stuttering, but at your own risk because memory usage will be significant for long races)
Compress Replay="1" // whether to compress VCR file (uses less disk space but takes more time to write)
Replay Wraparound="0" // whether replays wraparound in the fridge
Auto Monitor Replay="0" // whether to automatically start a replay when returning to monitor
Record Hotlaps="0" // whether to record hotlaps or not (must have replay recording on)
Instant Replay Length="10"
Replay Fidelity="1"
Super Player Replay="1" // record player at higher frequency
Number Track Replays="1" // how many replays to store for each track (using default naming convention only!)

Last edited:
Got a terrain missmatch on montreal 1988 with camaro when I opened an dedicated later I tryed another track with c... but same issue had @Stig Bidstrup and @Denis Betty when they join my dedicated.

When I try to open an server for markas the cars doesn't get shown in the dedicated program. When I try to join I get an vehicle missmatch like all others they join.

Have version 1.30 made a file check on steam but didnt't changed anything.

Another trouble I have is with fanaleds.
Maybe you can help me I have to create for every skin I drive in rfactor historix 1.96 an seperated file for the shift light. It doesn't save it for alfa 1600 for example only for the skin is that normal? I always have to look which car I set up in fanaleds to pick this otherwise I have to set another settings for it.

In stock car extreme version 1.30 I don't get it working it shows the game on the main screen but it does't show the car it writes none.
I put the file into the plugin folder but doesn't work. Also not if I set one by my own.
Didn't run the latest version of fanaleds yet think 2.3 it is I run the previous version because the 2.3 stuck and doesn't work on historix.
Thx
For your help

Last edited:
I tried a night race(6pm) at buenos aires yesterday and it was pretty much unplayable. no matter what settings I chose.

bad stutters at Buenos aires again, with marcas.. really bad tbh,

helped (playable at least) by using these replay settings but still had odd stutter.

Record Replays="1" // whether to record replays or not
Save All Replay Sessions="0" // whether to save the replay from each session
Record To Memory="1" // record replays to memory rather than disk (may possibly reduce stuttering, but at your own risk because memory usage will be significant for long races)
Compress Replay="1" // whether to compress VCR file (uses less disk space but takes more time to write)
Replay Wraparound="0" // whether replays wraparound in the fridge
Auto Monitor Replay="0" // whether to automatically start a replay when returning to monitor
Record Hotlaps="0" // whether to record hotlaps or not (must have replay recording on)
Instant Replay Length="10"
Replay Fidelity="1"
Super Player Replay="1" // record player at higher frequency
Number Track Replays="1" // how many replays to store for each track (using default naming convention only!)

V1.30

Track & Layout Used
: Johannesburg Historic
Car Used: Copa
Applicable Settings: N/A
Report: AI does not know how to get onto the track from the pits.
Steps to reproduce: Test using the car you drive. From pits press "A" for AI to drive. Car turns left & crashes into pits, instead of turning right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back