Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

It's funny, everything was working great last night got up this morning and my wheel wouldn't work in SCE or Dirt rally. So I ran a few laps in Iracing and then Formula Truck and went back and my wheel forked fine in both sims that it wouldn't work in earlier today.

Track & Layout Used: Montreal
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Applicable Settings: -
Report: Steering lock just doesn't work. It stays at the default 14deg, regardless of what you set in the garage.
Steps to reproduce: Set lock to anything other than 14deg, drive outta the pits, get angry cause it doesnt work.
For me the problem is not the steering lock for the setup car, but the degree in the option (how meny the steering have to rotate). I was able to work it by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Canc during the setup of my car, and change AGAIN the streering lock inside my Logitech profiler.
Step 1: Change steerLk inside Logitech profiler, Run SCE then put the same steerLk in the option wheel
Step 2: Go in race, try if the steering is equal in game and in real liife, if not press CtrlAltCanc (or alt tab)and inside logitech profiler move again slidebar of steerLK.
Step 3: Return in game and for me it work.
Hope help u

Normal version (non steam) post 1:38
Track & Layout Used
:Any
Car Used:Superv8
Applicable Settings:
Report: The Super V8 car does not leave any skid marks and offtrack marks (grass, sand or gravel)
Steps to reproduce: accelerate then brake hard ... smoke comes of the tires but no skid marks. accelerate and go oftrack and no offtrack marks

At first once I updated via sync the game would not boot up. Then I deleted the three other files as mentioned (sorry I forget the folder off the too of my head) and the game booted. It does not load a screen for the super v8's though and then mentions some error with a file for the v8. I don't think I'm the only one that has had this issue but I did not see what could be done to fix it. I have ran sync multiple times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Normal version (non steam) post 1:38
Track & Layout Used
:Any
Car Used:Superv8
Applicable Settings:
Report: The Super V8 car does not leave any skid marks and offtrack marks (grass, sand or gravel)
Steps to reproduce: accelerate then brake hard ... smoke comes of the tires but no skid marks. accelerate and go oftrack and no offtrack marks

Can anyone confirm this bug??? or do I have a problem with my SCE installation? Ive ran the SCE sync numerous times now...

i am having trouble connecting too multi player ,no server is ever available and eventually comes up with a sign reiza matchmaking is not available this has been happening for a long time , tried too use sync program but that does not remedy it , everything else works perfect in single player ,i have the non steam version ,and it says version 1.38 , help please

i am having trouble connecting too multi player ,no server is ever available and eventually comes up with a sign reiza matchmaking is not available this has been happening for a long time , tried too use sync program but that does not remedy it , everything else works perfect in single player ,i have the non steam version ,and it says version 1.38 , help please

Is your firewall/antivirus blocking the game, perhaps?

cheers for reply fabio ,i do not think it is blocking the game ,i have had your game since just about day 1 when you first started with the original gsc and never had a problem, but with this last update multi just stopped, yes you are right i added gsc too avg exceptions list ,now all good cheers fabio:)

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Most with heavy trees and/or shadows
Car Used: SuperV8 only
Applicable Settings:
Report: The SuperV8 is the only car that has FPS issues, all other cars run silky smooth even with shadows set to max, SuperV8 gets FPS hits down to as low as 30FPS! Deffinatly some issue there,LODs maybe?
Steps to reproduce: Take it for a spin

Stock Car Extreme deos not start with windows 10 after fresh install.

I have today deleted Stock Car Game Beta from Steam and deleted manually the "Stock Car Extreme Beta" Folder under SteamApps/common. Then I have installed a clean version of STCE Beta. But after click on "Play Game" nothing happens!! The config tool also does not start!!
But I have solved the problem: I have copied the file "config.ini" from currently release version of GSCE to GSCE Beta Folder and the Beta starts without problem.
I think the Beta has a Bug with creating a config.ini??
I have verified the difference, maybe it help you to find the bug. All other settings are the same:

Working Config.ini from GSCE released version:
-------------------------
CPURating=5
SystemRAM=2048
VideoRAM=4094
ObjDetail=1
TexDetail=1
VideoGUID=D7B71E3E-534A-11CF-4A4E-89081CC2C735
VideoDriver=0
VideoMode=67
VideoRefresh=0
WindowedMode=0
RunBenchmarks=1
FSAA=39
VSync=1
ShaderLevel=3
SubViews=0
WidescreenUI=0
CustomVidRes=(0, 0)
MinimumVidRes=(800, 600)
MaximumVidRes=(8000, 6000)

Config.ini from GSCE Beta version after fresh install:
-------------------------
CPURating=1
SystemRAM=0
VideoRAM=0
ObjDetail=1
TexDetail=1
VideoGUID=
VideoDriver=0
VideoMode=0
VideoRefresh=0
WindowedMode=0
RunBenchmarks=1
FSAA=0
VSync=0
ShaderLevel=0
SubViews=0
WidescreenUI=1
CustomVidRes=(0, 0)
MinimumVidRes=(800, 600)
MaximumVidRes=(8000, 6000)

And I have a another Problem. Before beginning the race, I have no FFB Effects on my Fanatec CSW V2. I have to reset the FFB and then it works fine!! After starting a new race, same effect and I must reset the FFB. Why??

well, it's not a bug, just a little sugestion
I saw someone talking about mirrors these days
now with the code, it would not be possible to include in the graphics menu, resolution of mirrors?
would greatly help those who have problems with FPS, cause high resolution consume enough
then it could become like the rest LOW, MED, HIGH, FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline