Stock Car Evolution

Next Saturday evening, after 8 pm our time (EST). (I don't know if I can make it, as I have to go visit Manchester college so my daughter can get her scholarship award (YEAH 40G for college...) and my wife comes home from Florida that day too!

UGH! decisions, decisions...

SCE February 2009 Update released!

The SCE FEB Release is available tonight in the downloads section.
Please do not delete your original install until all Leagues have told you their servers are updated with the newest version of SCE.

Just rename your current install to <Stockcar Evolution v1.0a> as the new installer installs it to c:programFiles/Stockcar Evolution/

We hope you enjoy all the updated and added materials to the SCE family!

Thank you,
SCE MOD Team

This is a full update to SCE with improvements to the COT and NW series. We also added the SCE Beta v0.5 Truck Series in this release.
Save your current installation for any league use by renaming your Stockcar Evolution folder to Stockcar Evolution v1.0a. the reason is because it will cause a mismatch on your current league servers and your league Administrator will need to install the new version before you can race it in those leagues.
You can view what we have updated and added in the installer.
We hope you enjoy the latest updates and the new materials we have added to the SCE family!

http://www.rfstockcars.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=36

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%