Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
no lag what so ever at least yesterday.
this is a big plus especially in close racing.
i fortunately have a top internet connexion optical fiber always between 600/ 1000 mgb/s so maybe it's a factor.
one day i'll tell you about the italian situation regarding the fiber :poop:

is the multiplayer all good?

No connection issues that I'm aware of. Even the people showing a red connection icon seemed to be moving fine without lag or warping. The only disconnections we had were thanks to the poor interface design, not connection issues!

So yeah, other than a currently limited feature set and dodgy interface, AMS 2 online seems pretty good. (Both of those issues should improve with time.)

count me in a reserve spot it s national day in france and long week end, don t know yet if i made it in time @ home..
don t know neither the car and track too ..

Question: I couldn't save my replay from the 2nd race yesterday. I found myself in the lobby, but no way to save the replay. Did i missed something? Or is it a known issue?

BTW .... for the 1st race there was a "save replay" button after the race.

Question: I couldn't save my replay from the 2nd race yesterday. I found myself in the lobby, but no way to save the replay. Did i missed something? Or is it a known issue?
I can't say for sure because I didn't try to save either of them, but both races should have been identical. Each was it's own event, so all the screens, menus and options between sessions should have been the same. If not then it could indeed be an issue.

we use the stock car that only has the one car option, and ignore the picture, yes?
Yes and no... it is the Stock Car that has only one car yes, but as Gordie says, that photo is of that car. :D

To be doubly sure, it is this one:

Stock.png

Just says "Stock Car", not "Stock Car Nova Garacao". :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline