Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Leaving aside fuel, is the default setup any good for non-alien mortals?
Absolutely. You'd be surprised how many people use default setups with little or no modification. Most of the time it's only the aliens that are bothering, to perfect the setup for their style of driving. Spend your time practicing with the car on the track, rather than worrying about whether you have the perfect camber and tyre temps.

Just to have some idea what I need to run in the midfield, what times are you all doing?
As others have said, we don't discuss lap times in club events. The clubs are about relaxed, friendly racing for all ability levels. We don't want people being discouraged because they can't hit the lap times aliens are discussing in the thread. These events aren't meant to be super competitive, they're just for fun.

OK thanks, are we OK with steam names 2mrw night?
Normally we ask people to use their real names online, but there's no way I expect people to start changing their Steam ID's just for RD. I certainly won't be changing mine. So yeah, Steam names are fine until AMS 2 supports proper profiles.

Normally we ask people to use their real names online, but there's no way I expect people to start changing their Steam ID's just for RD. I certainly won't be changing mine. So yeah, Steam names are fine until AMS 2 supports proper profiles.
Thanks for clearing this up. I'm usually driving online with my real name. But i never change my Steam name. I hope, Reiza will find a solution for it someday.

You'll find me tomorrow under my nickname "Ernie". ;)

Stock Car Brasil (2019).png

Welcome to the AMS 2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from complete rookies to seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment Racing Club - EU
Class: Stock Car Brasil
Track: Curitiba

Tuesday 14/07/20
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (40 minutes)

Stock Car Brasil - 30 Slots
  1. Goffik
  2. Kurupt CDN
  3. Michael Morgenthal
  4. Gordie Gunn
  5. Javier Bernedo
  6. Daniel R.
  7. Frank Lehmann
  8. JohannesK
  9. balage06
  10. Ingemar Petersson
  11. ears
  12. markg88
  13. max1966i
  14. Andrew Leach
  15. Norman Bruce
  16. Kresh
  17. mrgrumpyca
  18. CrazyDavePT
  19. Fatalist88
  20. MoerasGrizzly
  21. Mark E Taylor
  22. Marcus Miller
  23. gokartmicke
  24. Sfrost
  25. Nicoboks
  26. Stefan Hiller
  27. Didi Draxler
  28. zAmboni
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Reserves
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#87

Last edited:
@Goffik I was roaming the servers last night and jumped into the RD one to practice in hope some others might joined.
I noticed the server was set up with a 5 min practice/quali than race.
Is it possible for upcoming events to set practice for an 1 or 2 hrs than reset on race day?
Be nice to run some practice with other members and help each other out :)

Where in discord will be the voice chat?
No channel for AMS2 there.
Just use the RaceRoom chat room for now. No event for that sim today.

Is it possible for upcoming events to set practice for an 1 or 2 hrs than reset on race day?
It's already set with a 5 hour practice session. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug where the server will sometimes cycle to the next event (ie, race two) when the last person leaves, leaving the server empty. It's one of the reasons a full restart is needed just before official practice starts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back