• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU Stock Car Brasil @ Curitiba - Tue 14 Jul 2020

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Stock Car Brasil (2019).png

Welcome to the AMS 2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from complete rookies to seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment Racing Club - EU
Class: Stock Car Brasil
Track: Curitiba

Tuesday 14/07/20
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (40 minutes)

Stock Car Brasil - 30 Slots
  1. Goffik
  2. Kurupt CDN
  3. Michael Morgenthal
  4. Gordie Gunn
  5. Javier Bernedo
  6. Daniel R.
  7. Frank Lehmann
  8. JohannesK
  9. balage06
  10. Ingemar Petersson
  11. ears
  12. markg88
  13. max1966i
  14. Andrew Leach
  15. Norman Bruce
  16. Kresh
  17. mrgrumpyca
  18. CrazyDavePT
  19. Fatalist88
  20. MoerasGrizzly
  21. Mark E Taylor
  22. Marcus Miller
  23. gokartmicke
  24. Sfrost
  25. Nicoboks
  26. Stefan Hiller
  27. Didi Draxler
  28. zAmboni
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Reserves
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#87

Last edited:

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Information

Here is some additional information you need to know when racing in our AMS 2 club. Please read it carefully before you join us as it could save you some significant frustration! This post will be added to as we learn more, so please check it each time you enter an event.

1) When the qualifying session ends the results are displayed. DO NOT click the Exit button! Doing so will take you back to the main menu without any confirmation, and you will not be able to re-join in time to enter the race. Instead, just sit and wait for the game to automatically advance to the race.​
2) Once qualifying has ended there is no warmup session. There will be a two minute timer while the sim waits for drivers to confirm they are ready. You can change your fuel and setup during this time. Once all drivers have confirmed the race will start. If you do not confirm you are ready before the timer expires, you will be automatically DQ'd from the race!​
3) If the event uses a two race format, everyone will be returned to the lobby after race one. Simply head back to the track and there will be a five minute "super-pole" followed by race two.​
4) Don't use shadows as brake markers... the time (and therefore sun position) advances throughout each session!​
Edit: Updated point 2) regarding the delay and ability to change setup between qualifying and race sessions.

Last edited:

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
Sign me up please!
Just to confirm are these the 2020 cars or the older models? The photo above says 2019

Reactions: Goffik

JohannesK

25RPM
Premium
May 17, 2019
Sounds good, count me in. Its nice to see that some of the more unique brazil tracks here. I'd love to drive P4/P3 on cascavel at some Point.

Reactions: Goffik

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
I'd love to drive P4/P3 on cascavel at some Point.
Don't worry mate, the less common tracks are one of this sims unique features so we'll definitely be using them all over the coming weeks and months. :thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: JohannesK

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Just a little update on how things will work on the server, mainly for those who were in the previous event.

There now WILL be a delay between the end of qualifying and the start of the race. There will be a two minute timer while the sim waits for participants to confirm they're ready. You CAN change your fuel and setup during this time. Once all drivers have confirmed the race will start.

NOTE: If you do NOT confirm you are ready before the timer ends then you will be DQ'd from the race!

Thanks to @balage06 for pointing me towards this feature. :thumbsup:

Last edited: