Moonshine Still

Plugins Moonshine Still 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
when I was making pontikka I put in three logs towards the end(which was a mistake) and so I opened the lid and the steam came out but half of my kilju did as well. Is this intended to happen? or is it a bug? I would call it a bug because several gallons of alcohol doesn't just evaporate. Could you also speed up the process a lot. I don't like sitting for 40 minutes doing this because it gets boring.

I am new to racedepartment, I don't know how to give 5 stars, but they are in my heart.
Also, I heard Teimo say once that "The green car never stops for gas, I think it runs on alcohol" That gave me the idea to suggest you to make the moonshine be a satsuma combustible. I am not sure how hard it is to implement, or even if you want it, but it would be cool. Of course with some restrictions, like Satsuma only working when Pontikka has no water or a very little. Thanks for your mod.

How do you increase purity, exactly? Fill barrel with water and put moonshine into still?
Do you get more money if you do this? How many times can it be increased?
I don't fully understand.

How do you increase purity, exactly? Fill barrel with water and put moonshine into still?
Do you get more money if you do this? How many times can it be increased?
I don't fully understand.
When you first make kilju it can go up to 22% alcohol by volume (then the yeast dies from alcohol). Kilju bucket is 20 litres so you should get about 4 litres of pure ethanol out. Bottle holds 6 litres.
Some will evaporate during distillation so you will always lose some.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%