Still worth a buy?

Depends on what you expect. I like endurance racing and I'm coming von PC2. Will never go back. Physics & FFB are in a different league. People say, ACC is great. I'm just not GT3.
On Summer Sale rf2 plus a few add-ons (Endurance Pack, Track Pack) costs next to nothing.

I bought it the first day of the summer sale along with endurance pack and track pack.
Its a mixed bag for me, physics and ffb probably now my favourite of the bunch but to me non dx11 content doesnt interest me so im left with just a hand full of tracks.
If i can sum it up quickly is its the best driving experience out there but i just want more quality content.

I bought it the first day of the summer sale along with endurance pack and track pack.
Its a mixed bag for me, physics and ffb probably now my favourite of the bunch but to me non dx11 content doesnt interest me so im left with just a hand full of tracks.
If i can sum it up quickly is its the best driving experience out there but i just want more quality content.

Hmmmm... you got me, i will not lie

There are a lot of tracks outside of Steam workshop.

Heu guys! Rfactor 2 still worth a buy in 2020?? I'm really in doubt if should i buy it or not... help

I bought it over a year ago and yes it has great FFB and physics but I have not enjoyed the racing and am very disappionted that the base game is still a work in progress yet S397 are happy to put out many DLC's. I am not picky, I don't care too much about official content or graphics but I only race offline and I have not enjoyed the AI racing.

If you play online you could enjoy it but if offline I would get one of the other sims which are more complete.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%