Still Time To Qualify | SRO E-Sport GT Series Registration Guide

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship begins this May 16th at Silverstone - and you still have chance to register and be in with a shout at winning some exceptional prizes.

Thanks to our broadcast partner GT Omega Racing, anyone who sets a time during the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship qualifying phase has a chance of winning a great prize - not to mention those who take part in both the series races and live broadcasts - so follow this guide if you haven't already registered, and get yourself a lap on the board to be in with a chance of both winning something cool, and having a great time on the circuit !

Quick Links
Series Sponsor Links
Bottom Image AM.jpg

^^^
The only difference I can see with the AM class is sponsoring, otherwise all classes are equally and beautifully fast.

I would also expect cleaner racing and more respect between drivers.

Stupid question time - do I have to qualify in all 4? Answer found yes I do!

"There will be 4 different hotlap qualifications, one of them dedicated to the 2018-spec Bentley Continental GT3’s only. Players are permitted to enter in all hotlap qualification servers. Their best position will define the car they will use to participate in the series, the results on the other qualifier leaderboards will be discarded. If the player achieves the same position on multiple qualifiers, he/she will be permitted to choose his preferred car among the hotlap qualifiers with result equality."

If I read this above from the SRO website it looks like you "only" have to qualify in 1 of 4 Hotlap events. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Stupid question from me, but if we missed out qualifying for the first race, do we have a chance to qualify for the next 4 races that follow?
Or is the grid locked down from the first quali session?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%