Still get cpu occupancy 99%

even after changing this setting (you need to open the "controls.ini" file, and set the "FF_SKIPS_STEPS" value to "4".) I still get cpu occupancy 99% and it is a royal pain. Will there ever be a fix? BTW I dont even use ffb in game.

Last edited:
Open task manager and when ACS is running Open Task manager (crtl+Shift+ESC) and right Click acs.
Go to details Right click acs again and check affinity. make sure all cpu cores are selected i had the same issue on my old laptop

Ok I will try that ,but how come I only get 99% in Assetto corsa and non of the other games. although I have many more cars and lots more detail.
EDIT
Just tried Asseto corsa and all cores are running. I would still just like to be able to disable the pop up that says 99%.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

What controller do you use, what is your CPU?
For some wheels completely disabling damper was fixing the issue.
DAMPER_GAIN=0 in assetto_corsa.ini

Other than that, either look into overclocking options or just update your CPU.

Pawgy,

Do you get the 99 percent warning all the time ? Are you running SOL and the Shaders patch ? I've started getting that warning whenever I've had an accident since and there's smoke present. If I'm patient, and just sit and curse for a few minutes the warning will go away. I can reduce the smoke effects in CM and make it stop, but I like the enhanced effects so haven't bothered to change anything.

Don't know if this helps at all - yes, that warning is somehow very aggravating!

The AI is very CPU intensive and that warning means your CPU isn't up to the task, I get the same warning when I try to push a 40 car field on Spa, you will have to either live with it or reduce the number of AI drivers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%