Still get cpu occupancy 99%

even after changing this setting (you need to open the "controls.ini" file, and set the "FF_SKIPS_STEPS" value to "4".) I still get cpu occupancy 99% and it is a royal pain. Will there ever be a fix? BTW I dont even use ffb in game.

Last edited:
Not far from my own specs ... i5-4670k and same GPU and 21/9 34" monitor but only 8gb ram .... and no problem ( mostly 20 AI at max ) with Sol 1.3.1 with CSP 183 ( as I don't test the beta versions ).

One thing you might look at and unactivate .... as I had a very hard blow for the fps ( but not CPU alerts ) is in Content Manager/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/extraFX ....
Unactivate it if you use it and have a test.

While in CM ... do you use the CPU and GPU optimizations ? ...

NB all this although you might have problems with Win10 updates as mentioned above .... AC with AI has a big impact on CPU ... so if this one is already used too much with this Win10 update ... no wonder you get this CPU alert especially in AC with many AIs

Are you sure it is not that Windows Cortana/SearchUI update, I think it is.
On the other hand if wanting to test always run the game without any mods or graphic injectors like Reshade. So try a run without CM, SOL or whatever so calling improvement software, just pure the basic game.

After doing a test. The 24h nurburgring full 23 cars in the gt3 class and on vanilla. I get the error but my cpu usage tells otherwise

Attachments

• 20190907_110923.jpg
    20190907_110923.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 706
So ... comparing your 2 latest posts ... it seems the problem lies rather in CM, CSP ....
No error in vanilla launcher while there's an error, as it seems when reading your post, using CM launcher ?
If correct, you know now where to search. ;)

Or simply any process manager as Bill2's Process Manager or Process Lasso
The 1st is the one I use for GTR2 for years ....
As I'm still working on mods for GTR2, this process manager is often on for tests .... and is mostly still working when driving AC. ( maybe it does better using all cores than AC alone ... but I'm no expert in those matters ).

An warning about Process Lasso, this is an typical software that is become fat, so it will eat you precious PC performance. I think the same pitfall is going to count for CM, Simhub and other handy software, it all becomes full of nice-to-have things, to complex so adjustment failures are being made or it will be an resource eating hog.
The English members do have great words that explains it all I think, LESS IS MORE or KISS (keep it simple stupid). :)

Last edited:
In this present case, I wonder what are his settings in game .... he's encountering problems that I and @Fat-Alfie don't with +- the same kind of config .... not overclocked at my side .... overclocked at his side.

Rather surprising sometimes that with the same kind of config .... some have many problems while others have not.

Not sure, according to what I sometimes read, that AC and ACC are really working better or even as good with overclocking.

OK with your LESS IS MORE ... as this is mostly true.... but often true also that with AC for some encountered problems it's difficult or impossible sometimes to find the reason ... which seems hidden and not obvious to find somewhere in PC.

Thats the problems with computer hardware and VR HS, the same pitfall here, when just copy/paste others adjustments that "should bring the best performance or eye-candy" Yep we all fall in this trap and without PROPER testing thinking that must be the right adjustment.
:roflmao:

• Deleted member 1578763

idk i am getting the same sh*t as before i have reinstalled windows i tweaked all of these gaming setting nothing worked

Something similar happens to me, the cpu at 99%, reinstall everything from 0 and when launching AC with the CM the problem is generated, reviewing in render stats, I noticed that the PHY point is always over 80% reaching 120%, launching the AC from steam, this value does not rise than 20%

any idea what may be causing the problem?

pd: sorry for my english but use google xd

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 169

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years