Still alive but...

Hi guys, positive site my ears are OK now ! negative site I injured my right hand,can't hardly steer an shift .
So I have to wait a while before getting back on track,(hope soon).
Cheers Hans
ps miss it a lot !

Tim, while practising for boss+miami on Monday I tried doing a couple laps single-handed while holding the phone with the other... It was a good 10+ seconds slower and you risk a lot taking your hand off the wheel to operate the shifter; buggers up your line good and plenty.
He would have to use an auto gearbox to keep that hand on the wheel. :(

I use the rear shifter on my G27 to downshift, and I've mapped the top button on the front of the wheel to upshift. I admit it's not as realistic as using a shifter, and I've had to lower the FFB, but it's the only way I can race.

I use the rear shifter on my G27 to downshift, and I've mapped the top button on the front of the wheel to upshift. I admit it's not as realistic as using a shifter, and I've had to lower the FFB, but it's the only way I can race.
After reading your first post an my direct reaction, I was thinking about it how to remap the wheel, my idea was just the other way,left
flipper up shift, button for down shift but I think yours is better... gone try that Tim, Thanks...!

Oh dear, from one thing into another, eh? What happened? You got so upset from not racing and just slammed the wall?:p
Hope you get that single-handed thing worked out soon mate!
Hi Roland, just stupid drop down backwards from a ladder try to get something loose that broke of the moment I touch it, landed on my back an right hand luckily nothing broken but out of use for a while.
I have time to try it out no working ha ha !!

If you place your sore hand on the monitor screen I can faith heal you. All I need to know is the time and a free donation to keep the faith.

Sorry to hear about your hand Hans. Hope it completely heals. I'm 60 now and everything hurts all the time.

If you place your sore hand on the monitor screen I can faith heal you. All I need to know is the time and a free donation to keep the faith.
Will do that on the next ?? race !

Sorry to hear about your hand Hans. Hope it completely heals. I'm 60 now and everything hurts all the time.
It's going way better now wounds are healed but strength on 50% can shift but no grip on the wheel so I lay my hand on the wheel to help steering,take one race at the time an if possible take a light car ( no Boss !! )

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back