Resource icon

Misc stFlow shader 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Since installing this shader - I have this issue
Spa circuit (both original & chopper) have flashing colored areas that were not there previously.
It seems to occur in a specific green colored area of the track. Flashes alternate continuously between normal green and red or white depending on which PP filter is selected. Does not happen on any other tracks.
Tried to delete shader but no difference.
Any ideas? Thanks

Since installing this shader - I have this issue
Spa circuit (both original & chopper) have flashing colored areas that were not there previously.
It seems to occur in a specific green colored area of the track. Flashes alternate continuously between normal green and red or white depending on which PP filter is selected. Does not happen on any other tracks.
Tried to delete shader but no difference.
Any ideas? Thanks
whatever happens there is not related to the shader. The shader does not change anything on Kunos tracks or cars, cars and tracks need to be made to specifically use it (and only very few do so far)

@Peter Boese, @Stereo
stFlow shader 1.0 does not work with Sol 1.0 anymore

First and foremost Thank you @Stereo for this excellent addition for AC! Mine is now with CSP v0.1.25-preview140 and Sol 1.2.4 and the "stFlow" only seems to work on "Lake Louise" track and it`s beautiful. Tried "PCH" and official "Black Cat County" with no luck to my surprise. Is there something that I can do to make it work better?

Last edited:
Hi @Stereo, how can i exclude some objects from stFlow list? I mean, i have a track where, trees are moving and that's right, but also some pole and minor things which should not move at all. There's a naming secret for the object in order to exclude them? Thanks in advance :)

Hi @Stereo, how can i exclude some objects from stFlow list? I mean, i have a track where, trees are moving and that's right, but also some pole and minor things which should not move at all. There's a naming secret for the object in order to exclude them? Thanks in advance :)
Like Stereo said, not stFlow related...
Code:
[WIND]
IGNORE= Meshname

should fix your issue

i was sure about the fact that was not a stFlow shader fault, btw thanks a lot for the quick help :)

The [WIND] code should be placed in a specific file inside the data folder called WIND or where? Thanks again :)

i was sure about the fact that was not a stFlow shader fault, btw thanks a lot for the quick help :)

The [WIND] code should be placed in a specific file inside the data folder called WIND or where? Thanks again :)
Copy and then paste it inside the extension .ini file for the track. And... assuming you are going to ask where that is... it should be in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\ but sometimes they can also reside in the Loaded folder I think.

Copy and then paste it inside the extension .ini file for the track. And... assuming you are going to ask where that is... it should be in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\ but sometimes they can also reside in the Loaded folder I think.
Thanks John, much appreciated :)

Can i ask you privately another thing (not related to stFlow? Thanks :)

Hi,

I created a dry fountain animation using Blender and imported its FBX file into kseditor. There I just see the scrolling of the images over a cone(lower region) and blinking of the upper region but no animation. How can I set the properties of stFlow in such a way that I see it works.

Can anyone please help me to resolve.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (963)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (963)_LI.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
when i drag and drop it into content manager it says nothing found App couldnt detect any content here to install Would y..... and thats all it say so i have no idea why its not working for me.

when i drag and drop it into content manager it says nothing found App couldnt detect any content here to install Would y..... and thats all it say so i have no idea why its not working for me.
Read the installation instructions

Been out of AC modding for a bit, not familiar with this mod, does it interfere with SOL or CSP? I only ask cause im seeing it as a requirement for some other mods.

If you have CSP installed and active, you don't need this mod (even on ones that say they require it), but they don't interfere with each other.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back