Steve Jobs just died

That was quick and unexpected after just retiring, though I knew he was ill.

I have never used an Apple product in my life, but I do appreciate their innovation over the years, and how Steve Jobs has lifted them from the doldrums of times gone by, to help put them at the top. It's a shame, as he wasn't very old, and never got the opportunity to enjoy his retirement, with the hope for some remission, and that chance to relax for a few years at least .....

Rest in peace, Steve Jobs.

My first experience with a computer was the old Apple II in my elementary school. Thanks to Steve and his band of visionaries, I'm typing this on a computer with more power than we could have dreamed of in 1982, in a package half the size of my Trapper-Keeper back then.

R.I.P

Only think its a shame the new generation of Apple users probably only know him from his second term at Apple.
Where in his first term at Apple he did more revolutionary things. For his second term i appreciate him more for his Marketing strategy.
He convinced people to buy overpriced mp3 players and laptops. So Marketing wise he was the king in his second term. :)

R.I.P Steve

I don't like Apple's business ethics but I have to admit that they have moved technology a long way forward. In 1984, they built the Macintosh which was the first commercially successful computer to use a mouse and a graphical user interface (things we all take for granted now).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%