SteeringWheelRevLightMods

heres is a mod of the rev lights on the steering wheel for the ferrari
i will make it for more if people like it
RED GREEN
Untitled-4.png

RED BLUE
Untitled-5.png

READ!!!
if you have the hd steering wheel mod you will need to import my dds file to that file
if not just drag my pssg file in to the fe2 interiors folder
simple :) hope you like if not please tell me and i will try to improve it

Hi dude.... Can you make an HD SteeringWheel with blu number? I Don't Like Red number.... If It's Possible... Anyway thank you for all your work.... And thank's in advance for considering my request....

PS: Excuse For My English... I'm Italian :)

guys just let you no i will be working on mods in this order just so u no might be wait
1st blue numbers
2rd 3 lights green yelllow white
should all be done by wednesday (finger crossed i have no problems)

i will be using a upload site to upload my files from now on as i keep getting request page failed when i try to upload updates

Dude, you're a good look at the video Alonso in Texas? If you look a little better, Ferrari steering wheel is all three-color LED line-green-red purple. Is that the greens are only 3 pieces.
ye dude if you look that is the original file already in game so i dont need to do that and i did the two light mod as someone asked for it :) and if you look closer the green is 4 red is 4 purple is 4 like in game :p so that is done

Hi dude.... Can you make an HD SteeringWheel with blu number? I Don't Like Red number.... If It's Possible... Anyway thank you for all your work.... And thank's in advance for considering my request....

PS: Excuse For My English... I'm Italian :)
i cant make a hd wheel as i dont own thos mods but i can make that file in dds form for u to import in to ur hd wheels u downloaded :) if thats cool

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%