F1 2011 Steering wheels; which are compatible??

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
As all of you know most of the cheaper steering wheels weren't compatible with F1 2010 on the PS3.
i.e. Ferrari F430 Force feedback wheel
Thrustmaster 5-in-1 & Thrustmaster 3-in-1
And many more!
The cheapest wheel I could get for the ps3 which would work was the Logitech Driving force GT which was 100 Euro (+)
What do you guys think of this?
Leave your comment below!

Sorry Joel, would comment but I'm on Xbox 360.
Madcatz MC2 £15.00 ebay.
Ironing board Free
27" TV second hand £20.00
All these things you can get on mastercard.
The thrill of passing Webber when he pits for primes when you have stayed in the zone on your primes stint-PRICELESS

^^ didnt mention that the MC2 is probably the worst wheel on the market. Sorry mate but i too am on 360 and use a 360 wireless wheel.
according to whom?

around 6 of my fellow league racers use this wheel without probs.
My one friend with the "official" Xbox wireless wheel has had a thermal incident and smoke in the cockpit within 10 hours of play.
By what criteria is it the "worst wheel on the market" or are you letting price guide you my friend?

according to whom?

My one friend with the "official" Xbox wireless wheel has had a thermal incident and smoke in the cockpit within 10 hours of play.
By what criteria is it the "worst wheel on the market" or are you letting price guide you my friend?
I used to have 1 xbox which got RROD got a 2nd Xbox 360 slim got the RDOD and since then i decided to get a Ps3 and im living happily with it + free internet :) And from this week i get a Internet upgrade to 50 mbps download and like 15 mbps to 25 mbps upload which will make online gaming much more satisfying :) and to be talking about the threadsubject soon i will get a Logitech driving force gt if 2011 supports the cheaper ones i'll definitely buy a Ferrari 430 wheel which is 50 euro here :) Thx for your comments

according to whom?

Only according to me, i bought one as a first wheel when i bought forza 3, within a couple of days the paddle shifter broke so i couldnt change down gears, not to mention the cheap feel of the entire wheel, its too small, the pedals have no resistance at all (not that the 360 wheel does either) and it doesnt have force feedback, which for any sim racer is a must.

By no means am i saying the 360 wheel is perfect. The pedals are balls, it doesnt sit level and every time i shift up or down it sounds like a squeeky floorboard, but i hav had it for nearly a year and a half without incident. Plus going from a madcatz to the 360 wheel you seriously realize how much fun force feedback is. If i had it my way ide get a Fanatec wheel but they're just so expensve.

I also need help. I need a good wheel that I can play on my PC and my Xbox. If not, then just tell me which is a good wheel to buy for an Xbox? And of course that it needs to be supported on F1 2011. I'm probably buying it very soon so some help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

we don't know which wheels are compatible with f1 2011, Though i've a pretty strong feeling it will be the same wheels as in F1 2010. MKO If i were you i'd buy a Logitech driving force GT, Its a great wheel with awesome force feedback. Its 100 $

MS...Great wheel

I also need help. I need a good wheel that I can play on my PC and my Xbox. If not, then just tell me which is a good wheel to buy for an Xbox? And of course that it needs to be supported on F1 2011. I'm probably buying it very soon so some help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Get a Microsoft wireless wheel. You can pick one up for about $100 used on EBAY. Very dependable, easy plug and play. I love mine. I just bought a Fanatec GT2 and I am faster w/ my MS. It is also much easier to figure out......the MS. You will NOT be disappointed with the MS. P.S. I play F1 2010 over 70hrs a month with it. My Fanatec is on hold until a broken wrist heals completely.

Get a Microsoft wireless wheel. You can pick one up for about $100 used on EBAY. Very dependable, easy plug and play. I love mine. I just bought a Fanatec GT2 and I am faster w/ my MS. It is also much easier to figure out......the MS. You will NOT be disappointed with the MS. P.S. I play F1 2010 over 70hrs a month with it. My Fanatec is on hold until a broken wrist heals completely.
Haha, don't say how much you play F1. That just makes me more hungry for the game to come out. lol

Anyway, I heard about the Xbox wireless wheel but is it one of the better ones? Which one are also good for the Xbox? I am maybe buying a new PC especially for games so I thought that I shouldn't spend money on both a Xbox and a PC wheel. But the PC is probably gonna wait. Thank you btw for the info.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back