Steering wheel pull

I've got an on-going issue I didn't have before in AMS.
Not sure when it crept in, since I had not 'fired' it up in a few weeks.
My steering wheel pulls left and right of center.
Deleting the controller configuration file and starting over doesn't seem to cure it.
All the fidelity is still there..bumps, rumble-strips, etc... but I am constantly 'fighting' to keep the wheel straight.
I have the T500RS and no other sim is experiencing it...so not hardware related.

You've mentioned deleting your controller config but did you try deleting the realfeel file?

Be sure to back up the exsisting one (or rename it) and run a Steam integrity check which will download a fresh version.

Also might be worth loading a default Thrustmaster profile in the controller options. The game might flip the polarity of your wheel if, for whatever reason, it thinks you're running a logitech branded wheel (which works on opposite forces).

As Stephen mentions this sounds like the common symptom of the FFB getting reversed.

Judging by the fact you seem to be struggling to get the latest build installing there may be bigger issues going with your current installation in general.

Hopefully it's a simple fix.

Thanks folks....that appears to be the case...although I never physically moved that slider.
Not sure why it changed.
I can once again enjoy this title to the maximum.
I still think overall, it has the best steering wheel feel by a very small margin over all other titles.
You can especially feel...and hear the effect more as you run over the rumble strips.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 99 14.0%