Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires.

Misc Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires. 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thx for this stunning work. I'm wondering how on earth can we customize the rev light style on our in-game steering wheels..Like for example the McLarens are five red lights lights up one after another and five bright blue light up together..While the Ferrari powered cars have sequential bright blue lights...Problem is in both MyTeam and MyCareer, we're sort of forced to use the style of some what all 15 lights light up sequentially..I'm not a fan of this style..

I've looked into the ERPs, seems like there are different rev light style files but when i try to switch them by renaming and importing...The game just crashes while loading the track..

idk...I'm confused...
I put all the real lights into career mode. Only the DRS lights are standardized, as I still haven't found a way to fix them.

guina60 представила новый ресурс:

[обычная]подсветка рулевого колеса + реалистичные шины.[/plain] - фары рулевого колеса + реалистичные шины.[/простой]

[URL='https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/steering-wheel-lights-realistic-tires.34412/']Подробнее об этом ресурсе читайте здесь...[/URL]
[/ЦИТАТА]
можете ли вы сделать 2018 год износ с блестящей боковой стенкой

no, 2018 is the original codemasters archive converted for 2020.
you can choose 3 options similar to what you are looking for:
Original tires with shiny sidewalls
Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires - no bubble with shiny sidewalls
Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires with shiny sidewalls

Can't wait for the update, easily my favourite tires.
Is it possible to get the textures uploaded so we can merge them ourselves when there is an update?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years