steering settings always resetting.

From the moment I loaded this game I've had nothing but problems with the steering on my G29, no problems in any other game at all. AC works perfectly everytime, ~But ACC, nothing but problems.

I have the G-hub set to 100 sens 450 operation range , 60 centre spring
in the game I have the steering set to 450 steer lock, 1.4 linearity 2 brake gamma.

that feels great, when it works, but most of the time it just ignores all my settings when I start it up, I have to go change all the settings on G-hub and the game, save them, then change them all back gain and HOPE it works, sometimes it does, but then throws my centre off to the right.
This is becoming a joke, every time I start it up I have to send 20 to 30 mins to get it working
wtf?

Save your profile that you have adjusted. and the next time you play, just click load.
Thankyou for getting back, however it is saved, and I do load it, even though though the loaded settings are already applied on start-up. Even after I manually change it all, it still doesn't work properly, uncentering itself for who knows what reason. I have to do it all 3 or 4 times, with some wheel unplugging and plugging back in, some G-hub closing, reopening and redoing the settings (even though they are already set correctly).
I did think I'd solved it yesterday, obviously I must learn some form of 'Apollo 3' way of doing it.

I think my use of the word 'resetting' in the title is wrong, ignored would probably be better, as the game says the settings are applied, but actually aren't.

Last edited:
I had similar issues with my G920. I recall setting steering lock to 900 in G-Hub and everything else to 100%. Have you tried calibrating in the Game Controller menu in Windows?

I had similar issues with my G920. I recall setting steering lock to 900 in G-Hub and everything else to 100%. Have you tried calibrating in the Game Controller menu in Windows?
yeah, that's how I fixed the off centre steering yesterday, but the wheel is perfectly fine on the other games I play.
I think it's something when I boot the PC up that has a conflict with ACC, so tomorrow I'm going boot it up without the wheel plugged in, close G-hub and then start ACC plug the wheel back in and start G-hub and hope that works.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back