Steering lock logitech g27

Hi all

Bought Rfactor2 a little while back but cant get into it as the steering lock degrees is always off using the wheel :( so i can be turning the wheel loads but only get a tiny bit of lock in game :(

Games like AC and ACC match the steering lock 1 to 1 to what i'm inputting, is there anyway to do this on rfactor ? i get the same issue on Raceroom so gave up playing that too :(

Last edited:
Hi all

Bought Rfactor2 a little while back but cant get into it as the steering lock degrees is always off using the wheel :( so i can be turning the wheel loads but only get a tiny bit of lock in game :(

Games like AC and ACC match the steering lock 1 to 1 to what i'm inputting, is there anyway to do this on rfactor ? i get the same issue on Raceroom so gave up playing that too :(
Adjust G27 in windows to 900 degrees ( steering wheel range ) .
Start RF2 in single player mode . Press on OPTIONS . Press on Controls . On the right side of screen you will see : Steering wheel Range & Vehicle Set.
Vehicle set Means : each car will be loaded with the correct steering wheel Range .
You can over rule that by pressing X at Vehicle set . Now you decide the steering wheel on each car . Try 630 degrees by adjusting in game not in windows.

Adjust G27 in windows to 900 degrees ( steering wheel range ) .
Start RF2 in single player mode . Press on OPTIONS . Press on Controls . On the right side of screen you will see : Steering wheel Range & Vehicle Set.
Vehicle set Means : each car will be loaded with the correct steering wheel Range .
You can over rule that by pressing X at Vehicle set . Now you decide the steering wheel on each car . Try 630 degrees by adjusting in game not in windows.

Thanks, tried it but its still acting very odd the lock doesnt match at all :(

Use Logitech Gaming Software the old software, not G Hub and run the game from there, should help.

Im using Logitech Profiler currently is there a different version ?

Tried all of that same issue :( uploaded a couple of video as you can see in one when i hold the lock in the same position the game actually starts adding lock yet the wheel hasn't moved :(
Really want to play Rfactor but its just not playable like this :(
Extra lock while the wheel doesnt move
How far the lock is out

Yeah, something is off there. I use the Logitech Gaming Software ver. 5.10. Find that somewhere on the web, download and install it if you havent already. Set rotation to 900 degrees, calibrate it in windows and calibrate in game. Make sure in game is set to 900 degrees also. Then it should match. My G27 turns the exact same as the in game wheel, so something is not right on your end. Either calibration or settings. Also check steering lock in the setup, but I dont think that the issue.

Last edited:
Yeah, something is off there. I use the Logitech Gaming Software ver. 5.10. Find that somewhere on the web, download and install it if you havent already. Set rotation to 900 degrees, calibrate it in windows and calibrate in game. Make sure in game is set to 900 degrees also. Then it should match. My G27 turns the exact same as the in game wheel, so something is not right on your end. Either calibration or settings. Also check steering lock in the setup, but I dont think that the issue.

Was on the same version, uninstalled it and tried it all again no difference
The game detects and shows the full 900 degrees on the calibration page yet as soon as you go to drives its all messed up :(
Screenshot 2021-01-01 151620.png

Not made any difference, RR3 used to do the same but that was an easy fix in the game settings.

There must be something off in the settings in rfactor but i cant see what, i don't get how its putting on and off extra lock while the actual wheel remains in the same position.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back