Steering lock and other problems

Hi guys,
I have the problem that there is no "steering lock" option under "advanced control settings". I saw different videos on Youtube where there is a "steering lock" option but in my game there is no option like that. Another problem is that my animation of the steering wheel does not match my wheel. I have set the animation ratio to 900° and I have set the animation to only wheel. In the drivers I have it on 900° too. I am using a G27

Could you please help me ?

Hi guys,
I have the problem that there is no "steering lock" option under "advanced control settings". I saw different videos on Youtube where there is a "steering lock" option but in my game there is no option like that. Another problem is that my animation of the steering wheel does not match my wheel. I have set the animation ratio to 900° and I have set the animation to only wheel. In the drivers I have it on 900° too. I am using a G27

Could you please help me ?

Since the October Update the steering lock is car specific and can be set in the car setup.
When you have the animated driver arms activated, the game internal steering is limited to 90° in each direction.

Although I too have a not matching steering wheel animation (without the animated driver arms) thus having matching steering wheel rotation and steering lock.

I have 900° in the Fanatec Tool, at wheel and also for the animation ingame. Virtual steering wheel is synchron to my real one.

@Christo: sure that you have that "allow game to change settings" activated in the Logitech software ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%