steering issue, HELP

Hi all,

I seem to have picked up a steering problem. I've trawled the forums but cant find any info on it.

The steering is more sensitive to the left that the right. So i mean when you go into options and check controls when i turn my wheel 180 degrees to the left the red bar fills more than when its to the right. So when im driving its a total ball ache, as the car smoothly drives to the right but flicks to the left like crazy. It never used to do this!!

I have the logitech driving force gt. I've uninstalled the wheel and RBR, also RSRBR about 3 times now but its still not correct.

I know its not the wheel as its perfect on iracing and live for speed.

Please help as this game is totally awesome but at the moment its driving me crazy!!!!

cheers

Russ

I presume you don't have any filters applied/messed around with the curvatures in RBR?

Also - have you checked if it isn't a problem with your wheel? Move the wheel around on calibration screen in device manager and see if the rotation is read correctly there. If not, re-install the drivers, check again. Or just see if it happens in other games too [simplest solution comes to my mind last, as always].

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back