Steering erratic

Hi all,
I was messing with my profiles. I have a CSL Elite wheel PS4 edition but I changed the rim to the xbox one version as I prefer the alcantara feel, but now every time I start the game I'm told that one of my profiles is missing, so I deleted the ps4 profile and that seem to do the trick and reassigned the pedals and buttons but now when I hit the track the steering wheel is very erratic (force feedback) it swings form left to right and is almost impossible to control, I can't work out what is wrong?
Any ideas?

Hi all,
I was messing with my profiles. I have a CSL Elite wheel PS4 edition but I changed the rim to the xbox one version as I prefer the alcantara feel, but now every time I start the game I'm told that one of my profiles is missing, so I deleted the ps4 profile and that seem to do the trick and reassigned the pedals and buttons but now when I hit the track the steering wheel is very erratic (force feedback) it swings form left to right and is almost impossible to control, I can't work out what is wrong?
Any ideas?
That sounds like the reverse ffb setting but I didn't think it was in raceroom but I can't remember

Check the minimum force setting. If it's too high, it can introduce wheel oscillations from side to side when driving in a straight line. Too low and your wheel will feel "loose" around the centre.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%