DiRT Rally 2.0 steering 1:1 transmission

hey guys, perhaps someone knows how to set this one straight. i own a tm500rs and use it with 1080° steering on default. since ac or other racing games are able to pick up the right degree of steering i wonder why it doesn't work for dr2. for instance if u steer right for 90 degrees to the right, the virtual wheel steers visually only in 45 degree angle. its pretty weird if you drive like this in vr. the steering sensitity is set to 50 and greyed out, so i can't change.

anyone got any suggestions to fix this?

in my point of view the whole game still feels so beta, i wouldn't recommend it buying it in this "early" stage of release. version 1.8 feels more like version 0.8. in comparison to the first drally release where codemasters declared dr as beta stage for the first months, i think now it's a total ripoff for those how paying like 50+ bucks and being a beta tester.

There was an issue with the virtual wheel animation on my T300 - if you had driver hands enabled, the virtual wheel was not synchronized with my real wheel. I just tried again today after the recent update and it seems to work fine now. And it always was a visual issue only, as in the wheel's soft lock was working correctly, just the actual animation of the virtual wheel didn't match.

Anyway, if it doesn't for you, just disable driver hands and leave the wheel only, that should hopefully sync your wheel correctly. Obviously also make sure you have soft lock set up correctly in the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%