steel pistons???

Hi guys I am looking for something like this
2016-06-11 13.35.54.png

but I don't know how to search on eBay or similar places...can someone help me?I want to use them with GTEye springs on my G27 pedal set...

Last edited:
It doesn't seem as something common on the market. It looks line a brake mod I've seen being sold in the past but don't really remember the name of it. You could have it custom made.
But to be honest here, the gteye fits perfectly in the existing caliber and your not being able to modify any lengths with the pistons you want. You got the better Springs effect already with the stock caliber and the gteye.

Upvote 0
Yes, but what is the result you want to achieve? You got the progression through the spring already. What else?

I want to have a full metal pedal set, remove all the plastic (I am going to reverse mount them) and maybe an hydraulic brake pedal (with GTEye spring) I am also looking to mountain bike dampers, lol, like this:

61QW0zUBEOL._SL1100_.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok, I get the mod upgrade. Hydraulic brake uses hydraulic pressure which the gteye spring tries to replicate, so it's either gteye (cheap) or hydraulic (expensive but correct feel - also pressure sensitive).
Good luck!

Upvote 0
I had the mountain bike shock idea few months back. Ordered a cheap one from eBay for about £3 to try, but they're way to stiff, there's no movement at all. Which was a shame, as the length is just about perfect for the G27.

Upvote 0
I had the mountain bike shock idea few months back. Ordered a cheap one from eBay for about £3 to try, but they're way to stiff, there's no movement at all. Which was a shame, as the length is just about perfect for the G27.

Have you tried with original springs (maybe don't fit) or other springs too?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back