F1 2010 Steam want to rape my wallet...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is very funny situation...

First, im from Poland so realese date for F1 2010 was set on 7 october (today)...im pre-ordered via steam, payed with my credit card...and waiting...till 23-24 september when F1 2010 was officialy realesed...

cause my patience is equal 0 i downloaded VPN soft and playing till today everytime doing connection via UK :p

and now we got october 7 but...F1 2010 isnt anymore avaible via steam in my region wtf?
some ppl said in Brasil is similar situation...

very funny...

fvckme.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of Steam. :pcbeat:

If I didn't need it to play Race 07 online, then it wouldn't come within 50 feet of my computer. I even bought the game + expansions on DVD so that I wouldn't have to hand any money to them.

You know mate i got my account on steam from the first steam day 12 september 2003, with many games but something like this is first time...

I have been using Steam since it first came out as well. The only issue I have had with it is trying to convince paranoid people that it won't eat their babies.

That said, it sucks that you have encountered this problem. I hope you find a way around it.

It seems to me that Poland and Brazil are two of the countries that Microsoft Games for Windows Live has issues with. I wonder if that is at the root of the problem.

Have you tried looking at your Steam "Settings" tab under "Downloads + Cloud" there is a dropdown box to select Download Region. Maybe try setting it to somewhere you know is supported, like UK - London. Not sure if that will work with Steam, but I know some people had to put England or the US as their country when registering their key with GFWL.

The only issue I have had with it is trying to convince paranoid people that it won't eat their babies.

Not all of us are paranoid. I had multiple issues with Steam in the past, which is why I quit using it until I was forced to do so in order to play a particular game online. I also know various other people which have had numerous issues, including one who lost a significant sum of money and never got it back. That is why they'll never see a penny of my hard-earned cash.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back