Steam Summer Sale 2013

Here's what I bought so far:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (not on sale)
Alan Wake Franchise Pack
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Hitman: Aboslution Professional Edition
GTR2
GTR1
RACE Caterham Expansion
GRID
Super Meat Boy
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

I just got a Chilvalry card, all I need is a Skyrim card and I all set in crafting my Summer Getaway Badge.

I bought Fallout 3. I always had mixed feelings about this game due to it's trailers being not my taste at all, and the fact that it's placed on a nuclear wasteland (which is not really engaging lol). The other side was being a Bethesda rpg game like TES series that I really like. Now it was really cheap so I decided to go for it. Was a good decision imo as it seems like a nice rpg so far. And actually that nuclear wasteland looks spectacular in some way. Certainly not as beautiful as Skyrim, but it still gives the occassional "Wow!" feeling :)

I bought Fallout 3. I always had mixed feelings about this game due to it's trailers being not my taste at all, and the fact that it's placed on a nuclear wasteland (which is not really engaging lol). The other side was being a Bethesda rpg game like TES series that I really like. Now it was really cheap so I decided to go for it. Was a good decision imo as it seems like a nice rpg so far. And actually that nuclear wasteland looks spectacular in some way. Certainly not as beautiful as Skyrim, but it still gives the occassional "Wow!" feeling :)

I know what you mean. These days I can not play F3 or any TES game without adding tons of mods that makes the game much more beautiful and enjoyable.

Purchases so far:

Risen 2 Gold Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (not on sale)
Alan Wake Franchise Pack
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Hitman: Aboslution Professional Edition
GTR2
GTR1
RACE Caterham Expansion
GRID
Super Meat Boy
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

I never have made a trade. Could anyone please help me do it once? I can offer a Football Manager Card and need Chivalry, Kerbal, Reus, Skyrim, Tomb or Torch

My findings:
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Vessel
Rochard Game and Soundtrack with Hard Times DLC
Fly'N Soundtrack Edition
Zombie Driver HD (only Apocalypse Pack DLC)
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Final Hours of Portal 2
Fallout 3 GOTY
Terraria
Organ Trail Director's Cut
Dinner Date
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Only the other DLCs (0.44 EUR)
Risen 2
Gemini Rue
Anna Enhanced Edition

Once again noone bought Braid? Real pity:( Next time I will make a gift.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%