F1 2013 Steam screenshots disabled?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm trying to take some screenshots of a triple screen cockpit cam mod i'm working on but the default steam screenshot key doesn't work. I tried changing it to a new key but it's just not saving any of them. I tried the manual print screen button but when i copy it into paint its all black. Any suggestions?

F1 2013 (and previous releases) doesn't work with the standard way Windows takes screen shots (Print Screen), they are always black. I assume the clipboard is empty.

In Steam apart from enabling screen shots in general, there is individual switches for each game that can be enable/disabled.

The main switch is Steam > Steam Menu > Settings > In Game Tab - Where you set the hot key and choose the folder

For individual games - Right Click on Game > Properties > General Tab > Tick or Untick 'Enable Steam Community In Game'

Maybe a triple screen resolution is to big for Steam?

Free Programs that can take screen shots and capture videos :-

MSI Afterburner here

XFire here

Thanks Graham I tried playing with all the steam settings you mentioned with no luck. Triple screens are probably too big for the steam capture to handle. Thanks for pointing me at the other programs! I haven't used XFire in AGES totally forgot it had that functionality. I'll try those and see if I can get some screens to accompany my mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back