F1 2015 Steam release hour?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is it gonna be available on steam? UK hour? USA hour? Midnight release? any info, i still see no countdown counter on steam :S

I've preloaded but I'm in the US so I'm hopeful it's a worldwide release for Steam on the 10th. I hope I don't have to wait till the 21st. I'm hoping the July 21st US release date is for Consoles and boxed PC versions.

V
P
N
:whistling:

These are just random characters that came out of my keyboard, I don't know what they mean. If they do mean something, please ignore it, because I don't want anyone to take a risk and break any rules (if they exist)

V
P
N
:whistling:

These are just random characters that came out of my keyboard, I don't know what they mean. If they do mean something, please ignore it, because I don't want anyone to take a risk and break any rules (if they exist)
I tried flyVPN just now, and had my VPN set to Australia.
It said F1 2015 was still encrypted, and it stayed in "pre-load" mode.
Have you got it to work? It's the 10th of July in Australia right now. Actually 2 AM

Expect it at about 9 am Aussie time, 6 hours from now. It's 6 pm'ish UTC/GMT in the UK right now, and still Thursday.

Remember it's not released to each country as each country passes the international dateline. It's one time worldwide 00:01 UTC/GMT Fri UK.

The VPN thing (whatever that is) was probably directed at Americans who don't get the game until July 21st

Click this to see the expected release time of F1 2015 where you live

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 90535

It may be faster than 00:00 UTC. This is shown on the Steam Store page:
52fa03e758.png

My time zone is CEST so it's +2 hours to UTC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline