Steam Pricing Wrong Again....LOL

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Nigel Roberts, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Nigel Roberts

Nigel Roberts

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys might have noticed all Steam games are discounted untill 02/01/09
    Steam are advertising Race 07' for $4.99 down from $19.99 (amazing price) and GTR Evolution Add-on for $17.99 down from $19.99 plus they are also advertising GTREvolution complete with package with Race 07 for $26.99 down from $29.99:clap:

Hmm lets see pay $26.99 for the complete package or pay $4.99 for Race 07' and $17.99 for GTRevo you get exactly the same thing and pay $22.98 :laugh2::highfive:

2. Damian Henderson

Damian Henderson

Ratings:
    +28
    You can get bioshock and other games for under $10 also, quite a few good deals but it just makes up for the normal high prices steam charge. You could allready pick up GTR Evo full for under $20 in normal stores :)

3. Matthew Hardwick

Matthew Hardwick

Ratings:
    +4
    I was hoping they would have dropped the STCC price more, and was hoping Half Life 2 Episode 2 would be extremely cheap by now too. Oh well.

4. Joule413

Joule413

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry. If Valve keeps up their odd way of marketing new games, it's probably best to wait untill they've released episode 3 because you'll probably have to buy all the Half-life games over again in some package just like the Orange Box...
    However the pricing wasn't too bad. Almost feel like i got HL 2 and EP 1 for free...only almost though. But for those who only wanted EP 2, it was really annoying.

5. Rok Prosen

Rok Prosen

Ratings:
    +0

For 26,99 you probably get also the STCC package...

6. Luke Chard-Maple

Luke Chard-Maple

Ratings:
    +5
    steam seems to be good at shooting themselves in the foot IMHO

7. Nigel Roberts

Nigel Roberts

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope I checked it clearly shows all the content only being Race 07' and GTR Evolution. I have a feeling though if you purchased at that price and complained that it dosnt add up correctly they would offer you STCC as compensation :) as they did last time they made that sort of mistake.