sticker,375x360.png

is there steam keys for GSC 2013 extreme- now ! ?
and when we get those keys we have to download the game from steam ? right ?
even if we have the game installed on our pc ?

I don't like this current trend about all sims going to steam.
Personally I can't be bothered if I have to download my game from Steam or from a digital distribution system but from a developer/publisher point of view it would be silly not to go to Steam.

I am glad that developers are allowed into the World of Valve and finally get the option to operate with a limited budget and still get maximum exposure in a huge pool of PC gamers, with millions of potential customers, .

In the end this will be very beneficial to let our ueber-tiny-micro-niche called sim racing grow and finally reach people that normally would never hear of our cool hobby :thumbsup:

I don't like this current trend about all sims going to steam. So I don't move my GSC Ex or Trucks to steam.
Steam is a popular gaming platform and great for sales. It'll increase the game visibility and hopefully the sales. Also, it isn't just a store or plain DRM. It's service that keeps your games always updated, with easy accessibility - one-click install and one-click play - and you don't have to worry about losing CD Keys or keeping them noted in another place. In other words, it's very convenient. And yes, there's an offline mode and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play GSCE on it. So, in my humble opinion, I think it's great for Reiza to bring their games to the platform.

@Reiza Studios do you have an estimated date for the release of GSCE on Steam? Like "around wednesday" or "by the end of the next week" or even "later today" xD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%