Steam issues

Hi all, just trying to start race 07 through steam and keeps putting me back to desktop. It keeps giving me a mini dump file and would be great if anyone can help. I have recently just reinstalled through steam and cleaned my registry system. error Race_Steam_1.2.1.10-20130927-172827-3608-780

i have problems with Race 07 and other mods from the Mega Bundle
I start, whatever mod i choose, and the car is not moving, everything is working controls are all reacting but car just wont move an inch!
When i try to see the world rankings also it gives a note, something related to the steam: "steam failed: generic problems" something like that
I try to exit one server, on internet, it says only "esc 1 second" and i cannot return to the garage.

Something is wrong, what, i dont know. All mods on steam acc have status "ready for play" but some of the mod icons actually doesn't have icon pictures, they have plain white paper only (you know what i am saying)

if anyone can help me with these problems please i will be grateful

[EDIT] Problem solved! Link

Last edited:
World ranking just does not work, has not in a long time. To get back to the garage you must hoild the esc button for at least one second, let go when you're back in the garage!

Make sure your controller, wheel whatever is properly programmed.

In Steam click to Library and right click on one of the games not responding, go to properties and click Local files and Verify Integrity of cache.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%