Steam GTL garage disappeared

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place for this question. i had trouble enabling the Steam FPS counter, so I followed the instructions in this thread (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006601057).

Well, the FPS counter appeared but then my garage and money in the game disappeared... The career progress is there but I only have the 2 starting cars. Suspect it has to do with all the mods I have installed. Like suddenly, with the changes I made Steam 'saw' them and didn't like? is there any way back? Thanks a lot.

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place for this question. i had trouble enabling the Steam FPS counter, so I followed the instructions in this thread (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006601057).

Well, the FPS counter appeared but then my garage and money in the game disappeared... The career progress is there but I only have the 2 starting cars. Suspect it has to do with all the mods I have installed. Like suddenly, with the changes I made Steam 'saw' them and didn't like? is there any way back? Thanks a lot.

I had the same problem. Did you eventually find a solution to this?

I had the same problem. Did you eventually find a solution to this?

Hi, no solution and after I posted this, I realised that no matter which car I chose, it was loading always the Mini on track. I have abandoned this install and started over with a fresh copy outside the steam folder. Seemed the fastest way to actually play the game instead of messing around to understand the problem

Hello! Is there a patch that makes the processor work in multi-thread-? I

P_20201103_203331[1].jpg
n the game, the processor has only 1 core loaded.

Hello! Is there a patch that makes the processor work in multi-thread-? n the game, the processor has only 1 core loaded.

- Install Bitsum Process Lasso (available in [OPTIONS]\j-[Windows TOOLS]), and set GTL.EXE "CPU AFFINITY" to use at least 2 cores of your processor then set "CLASSIFY AS A GAME".
You can either do it manually just after launching GT Legends by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC then click on PROCESSUS tab, right click on GTL.EXE and set AFFINITY to ALL CORES.

Scroll to bottom for download link

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back