Steam Friends and Chewin' the Fat

Chris

Premium
With AC's multiplayer release (hopefully) just a few weeks away, I thought it'd be good to get some more friends on my steam friends list who are just as passionate about Assetto Corsa, and Sim Racing in general, as I am. This would be highly useful for me for when Multiplayer is released, because it will make joining peoples lobbies much quicker and easier :) Or if you just want to have a bit of chin wag about pre/post race action, or about real Motorsport. It's all good stuff.

My SteamID is: Tophercheese
Also, don't forget to join the RaceDepartment group on steam if you haven't already!

Feel free to send me a a friend request :)
Hope to see you all on track very soon!

2011_FIAGT3-EU-Algarve_29.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if AC will have the steam groups showing in the leaderboards and stuff? Or is it just friends list? I'm a bit reluctant to post my steam name publicly for security reasons! One less thing for hackers to hax0rz! I did already add a couple of people from that AC forum thread who were showing as also in RaceDept...

Ah screw it, I'll take a leaf out of Sebastian's book. If anyone from here wants another name on their list, feel free to add me... Steam.

I'm 30+ age group from UK, and picked up AC this weekend after having thought about it for quite a while now. Glad I did, it's great... masses of potential for multiplayer :) So I'm new to it, and not very good/fast at racing, but I do try. I'm more of a general gaming fan and play all sorts of games. (Particularly like DayZ.)

Last edited:
I actually installed RSR lastnight.. I like it. For slow people like me, it looks like it'll be a good way of pushing to get better :)

The friends bit doesn't seem to do much on mine though. I hit refresh like the guide says and no one appears. Hmm. Have to look in to that.

I actually installed RSR lastnight.. I like it. For slow people like me, it looks like it'll be a good way of pushing to get better :)

The friends bit doesn't seem to do much on mine though. I hit refresh like the guide says and no one appears. Hmm. Have to look in to that.

It did not show anything at first when I added a friend (said friends 0)but when I selected "friends" in the drop down menu on a specific track/car combo it displayed the times.
I'll add you tonight on rsr and see if it displays anything.

I think it might just be me being dense :/ I thought you could hit a button and it would import your AC steam friends automatically... I think you have to add them individually.

Edit: Yep, I added you Jan, can see you on there fine now :)

I'm surprised RaceDept doesn't have their own Driver Community on there!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years