F1 2012 Steam error 41

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i just wanted to continue my career as i'm not at hungaroring and the game just suddenly crash with this message.I have experienced this error with cam modes and all mods but it worked today as i have played a long 100race but now before everything shows up on my monitor it's just crash.I have gerald's moster energy team replaced with williams, but i don't think that's the problem because i have used it 2 two times in career with no error so far.Can you help please?

Really if you are experiencing crashing problems, you SHOULD remove all mods, and test the game.

If it is ok after that, then one or more of your previously installed mods is likely to be the cause.

If it is working as a default standard install, you can then start adding mods back in again. It is probably best if you do this one mod at a time, testing after each install.

Ideally you will be using Ryder's mod manager, so that you can selectively install and uninstall mods with a few clicks, making the modding process very easy.

If you do not have a full backup of everything you have changed, so that you can return your game to standard. I would recommend right clicking on F1 2012 in Steam > select Properties > Local Files tab > Verify integrity of game cache.

This will automatically, download and replaced missing, corrupt and modded files, returning your game to a standard fully patched install. :)

Thank you , but i just needed to reboot my PC :roflmao:Sorry for the thread i just tryed to solve it and i couldn't even do it with reinstalling redist and direct x then i rebooted it and it worked.Sorry:redface:

Would you believe that I just read this problem as a crash ...... when the actual headline is Steam Error 41, and that's a different thing ..... doh!! :whistling:

Personally I would disable the Steam Cloud option for this game, that's about all I can say. Most people don't need it, as it was designed for players on the move, who want to play away from home on a laptop or another machine, but continue the game from where they left it at home ...

Right Click on F1 2012 > Properties > Updates > Deselect The Steam Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back