Stealing changingcar's work......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought that I'd post a new thread where the community here can see it because I don't like being accused of things that I didn't do, so hopefully the mods will let this stay in place. For those of you not up to speed, I have been accused of stealing chargingcar's textures for my Toro Rosso wheel.

I have never even looked at his pssg file. I could not find a good TR wheel pic so in fact got the button textures from this picture, which I simply re-sized and made other small adjustments to (I suspect that chargingcar used the same resource for his 'created' textures, but have no proof of that). Picture:

Amalgam%20Red%20Bull%20RB8%20FSSW%20HR%20%284%29.JPG

Perhaps rather than throwing out baseless accusations and removing my work (yes, MY work) it would have been preferable to actually contact me and ask me about it rather than jumping to incorrect conclusions and adopting a 'guilty until proven innocent' mindset.

I don't apprecitate being accused of this type of underhanded BS when I am simply trying to give back to the community here.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I know what it feels like, been accused myself but of stealing mod idea, fortunately that person took a closer look, changed his mind and we pretty much became friends. I wish you the same.

Last edited:
Myeah, admins here love hitting that remove and ban button, never seen a forum with admins on such a heavy case of god syndrome.
Yeah, I feel so sorry for suspending you...I mean, poor little necramonium, how were you supposed to know that pirating games is frowned upon on here? I'm seriously having a crisis right now, sitting in front of my PC, crying. Oh wait...no, I don't.

As everyone might agree, I've been abusing my powers so much...dropping the hammer on poor necramonium for, more or less, stealing money from game developers. Even tho it was Codemasters, they're still a game company and deserve support if you like their games.

As I told you, I was still lenient with you and if you don't feel welcome on here it's for a reason: that's pretty much the case. Not because of you as a person but because of you as a software pirate. Any questions left? Hit me up, the PM thread is still open and I'm the last person to stop replying just because we can't agree on something!

Tom

Myeah, admins here love hitting that remove and ban button, never seen a forum with admins on such a heavy case of god syndrome.
i think the admin on here just try to make people look bad the are stuck up there own ass i asked before wat an adblock was and hlow u remove it then thev were saying i was trying to destroy there website wen i was asking how u remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back