STCC2 Cruze skinning

Hi,
Anyone can help? I want to remove the darkening from the Cruze skin windows and windows interior to get a whole transparent window, but I cannot remove the dark part. Can anyone tell me how to do that or anyone have made .psd files?
Thank you in advance.

If you are saying that the windows are too dark when in the game, then try and change the opacity of the window. To do this, open the windows in your paint program and go to the channels tab. This is usually in the same area where you see the layers. On the channels tab you should see RGB, R, G, B, and Alpha. Click on the alpha channel and have a look at what you see. The window area should be darker here than the non window area. All you have to do is change the color of the window area to make it darker.

For the alpha channel darker is more transparent and closer to white is less transparent. Pure white you can't see through, pure black you can see through with no restriction. If you need to have this done for you, send me a pm and I will help you out.

If you are saying that the windows are too dark when in the game, then try and change the opacity of the window. To do this, open the windows in your paint program and go to the channels tab. This is usually in the same area where you see the layers. On the channels tab you should see RGB, R, G, B, and Alpha. Click on the alpha channel and have a look at what you see. The window area should be darker here than the non window area. All you have to do is change the color of the window area to make it darker.

For the alpha channel darker is more transparent and closer to white is less transparent. Pure white you can't see through, pure black you can see through with no restriction. If you need to have this done for you, send me a pm and I will help you out.
Currently I use the windows interior without the glass layer. I tried some things (to use paint.net, too), but at the end I chose to uncheck the glass layer and now it is clear as air. What do you think?

And do you know something about how could we put the pilot protecting net into the skin? You know, the net on the right side of the driver.

That shouldn't be too hard, all that needs to be done is get or create an image of the net, put that on the window and make sure that the window you put it on is 100% transparent with the exception of the net area. You will have to create a mask so you can paint on the alpha layer and make that area 100% opaque.

This will not work though if you continue to use the way you have chosen by unchecking the glass layer.

Here is an image of what I am talking about:

cruzewithnet.jpg

That shouldn't be too hard, all that needs to be done is get or create an image of the net, put that on the window and make sure that the window you put it on is 100% transparent with the exception of the net area. You will have to create a mask so you can paint on the alpha layer and make that area 100% opaque.

This will not work though if you continue to use the way you have chosen by unchecking the glass layer.
I made the darkening layer lighter, but the banner layer is still a problem. If I do the same thing like with the darkening layer nothing really happens. I decreased the FOV now. This way the banner on the upper part of the windshield and the "big hole" on the left side do not bother me. Unfortunately with turning off the glass layer is not so good becuase as I saw I could not wipe the windshield with the wiper and every dirt remains on the window...
Regarding the protection net - I am not so good in photoshop to make it I admit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back