Feb 19, 2008

Servername: racedepartment.com US
Password: click here

Class: S2000 cars (WTCC 06 -07, STCC)
Track: Gothenburg
Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 min (Superpole)
Race: (9:45PM EST - 2.45 GMT) 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)

Notes: YOU MUST HAVE THE STCC EXPANSION TO JOIN - the pit stops will have a required 2 tire change, one pit per race.:)

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

I am having Warren add knutstorp same rules to the server also - gothenburg is short and if anyone crashes out they can stick around for knutstorp fun afterward.

Entrylist:
  1. Keith Barrick
  2. Marty Pierce
  3. Eric Kaczmarek
  4. Morgan Sowerby
  5. Yves Larose - skin
  6. Marcel vd Aa - skin
  7. Jean Michel Rucheton
  8. Peter Bartfai - skin
  9. William Yunck - skin
  10. Chris Vick
  11. Mitchell Phillipi
  12. Timothy Miller
  13. Sandis Roginskis - skin
  14. Gary Lennon
  15. Simon Trendell
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

M

Morgan Sowerby

My first Tuesday/STCC event! Not sure about the car yet though.

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
hehehe sign me in and i'll be using my new love the Honda Accord, working on my skin it should be ready for Tuesday :clap:

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
Will, and all the others. I can create a skin pack for everyone to download on Tuesday. It will save you a lot of time.

Chris Vick

500RPM
Feb 2, 2008
Off from work on Tuesday, so I'll give this a try! :thumb:

I have not driven the track or the STCC cars yet, so I'll let you know on the car choice.:)

Chris

William Yunck

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I am having Warren add knutstorp same rules to the server also - gothenburg is short and if anyone crashes out they can stick around for knutstorp fun afterward.

M

Morgan Sowerby

I will be driving the WTCC 07 BMW E90. I will upload my skin this afternoon when I get home from work.

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
I will be driving the WTCC 07 BMW E90. I will upload my skin this afternoon when I get home from work.
Have you been on that track Morgan?? I am guessing a GOOD lap time will about 47s (yes seconds). A gokart might be the best car for that place:laugh2::laugh2:

M

Matt Alpeter

lol i should just stop singing up for races. my trend continues and i have to pull out as all my best friends from college are back in town...i don't know when i'll race again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow @racedepartment