RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Duane Kennard

I have no experience with adding a mod to a steam application so I am still not sure if I will be able to make it. I will start on it when I get home from work.

Thanks,

DK

Sorry simon, ISP tought it was a good time to **** up, Apperently one of their major datacenters in brussels had a power outage. Lost connection around 1900CET only to get it back a bit before 2200 CET. I'm really pissed off, and i'll have a door to replace.
Jumped on TS (as you probably noticed) as soon as i was able.

Damn neighboor why did he have to move last month, i needed his wireless so much today :-p

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Great track donnington and great event

1st race, qually hmmmm way down the list lol cant remember.
Race
Got a poor start was last at 1st corner, started to battle on a bit, kept losing control alot but was enjoyable, had cracking battle wit Freddie(well done mate u done well) that went on for musta been good 8 or 9 laps to finish race.

2nd qually, 16th i think
Race
Got a crackin start so did everybody i think, got to 4th corner buggered it up as usual lol pitted on 11th lap, came out in dry tires and i put er into the barrier down in old hairpin which end up in puncture couldn't get out, grrr lol

overall thoroughly enjoyed it

Thanks to RD and Simon for the event.

late joining so race1 was a bit hectic made a good start but no where to go, t1 a volvo came back the wrong way on the track, which i avoided but went straight towards scene of accident with a very slow 407 (sorry peter). still put in some valuable lap practice for the rest of the race.

race2, a bit better, took the wets for quali and went out early. pretty happy with time although it was more of a banker than on the edge. went for drys for race. bit of wheel spin at start but made up a few places. poodled up to 14th/15th at one point but then found the difference between the dry and wet lines... too often... dropped down quite a few places then on lap 16 ADSL dropped... hey ho...

great racing all, saw the golden rule being applied a lot .

Thanks Simon and RD for organising this event, it was fun!

Quali 1st race: I think I was 11th (?) 0.002s ahead Ákos.
Race: At the front I got some touch that sent me to a wrong line, I tried to stay on track but even if I managed that I spun. Sorry for blocking the way for some guys with that spin. At the end I had some nice fights though, so it wasn't bad at all!

Quali 2nd race: I ruined my fast lap and I started 21th
Race: Nice race, had some battles, I've chosen a strategy that I go out in lap 10 and change all tires. It was working quite well as I suddenly became 8th. My tires didn't last long enough though and some guys arrived and passed me after a little battle. Still my strategy worked well as I pitted from P13 or 14 and finished 10th.

Thx again for the races!

awesome.

Very nice race(s). lot to see on the track, mostly i lost my opponents on other tracks.

2nd race i made a little mistake with braking, when a faster driver overhauled me, and it cost somebody's 6th place i think, sorry for that. Entirely my fault, i gambled the 2nd part of the race on slicks, hoped it would be a dry track in the end and to win a few places.

Thx for the race.

What can I say:) Great track, awesome close battles with Ollie. On first race he was a little faster then me. But he make little mistakes so he cant overtake me. Race2 was very hard. I trusted, that the track dries up so I start with slick tyres. I know if somebody start with wet tyres, I havent chanse to race with him in the beginning. I try to drive very precisely without mistakes. Strategy works good and I win the race. I have to say Ollie was very fast and fair all times when we fight with each other.

Thanks RD&Simon for organising this event, it was great.

Lol. I'm a little worried now.

The whole Bottom (Fanny) and Trousers (Pants) UK US divide had me confused as a kid:laugh2:.

Not sure what you guys over the pond call an outhouse!! No if it means a toilet.

Basically I think it used to be a coal shed. It's part of the main structure, built from brick, but has it's own outdoor entrance and isn't insulated etc (so bloody cold in the winter). But it definately acts as a "Doghouse" when I'm in trouble with the missus:rotfl:.

So do you have a "lou" in your "outhouse"??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back