STCC: VW Scirocco R?

I've asked around at a few sites about this. Unfortunately I don't have the time to learn how to convert cars as there is a decent one in GTR2, but if I had the talent I'd use the one from NFS Shift.

Hopefully someone will at some point as I'd love to have it for STCC. A Chevy Cruze is on the way and we'd just need a Vauxhall Astra to complete it.

We in Flatout Club use the VW and the car handles great and is one of the fastest cars but the only thing that it needs is a fast drivers.

mthaleem

25RPM
STC are using a new VW Scirocco in their Blue Cup this season

http://www.simracingteamchallenge.com/stc-voitures.html

Scroll to the bottom
I visited that website and found the Scirocco. However, they have other strange cars such as a new Gallardo (LP 560-4 type of body) and even an Ultima GTR:eek:!
Is there an Ultima GTR or Lamborghini LP 560-4 for GTR2/GTL/rFactor, from which they might have converted from? Or are they scratch-made?

mthaleem

25RPM
I did a bit of research and found that this mod has some connection to RaceDepartment. Must be a private league-only mod:frown:

Still don't know where that Gallardo came from. I know that there was one for rFactor, but this is a new body...

Top Bottom