RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualifying: Was running 6th until connection problems forced me to rejoin at the back.

Race 1: Early on I was beginning to realise that my connection was starting to drop out. Cars in front of me were lagging, I was getting blue flag warnings, my HUD displayed me as 3 laps behind the leaders :)bulgy-eyes:) and I was being recorded in other people's positions. It culminated in all other cars freezing on-track, and myself having to leave. I was hoping for a lot more today. :disapointed:

Race 2: Oh, what might have been... :at-wits-end:

Thanks anyway to William and RD for setting this event up, and another thankyou to all the extra participants for filling up the grid! :thumb:

Rhys :D

I've never driven this course, but have heard nothing but good things about in on here after various events, and then I saw an onboard video from the tracks website.

I suspect this is going to be a humdingah! :good:
Well, I had a go on this course last night, about 5-6 laps - it's a beaut.

Roll on Friday (and I suspect I might on some of the corners)

Hi, this was my first RD Event and also the first ime I ever drove on this track. Really enjoyed it though and thanks to keith for supplying the Qualifying Set Ups. I Qualified 8th getting into the late 2.05's at the last lap.

Race 1: Had a crap start as i droped the clutch and then droped the revs entirely. Mehmet in the BMW shot past me and leading into the first corner I stayed wide and then Tim outbrake dme to take 9th so I was down to 10th. after mistakes and the guys ahead battling I managed to sneak to 5th. then after abit of scrapping me and marcel left the main pack to have a good 2 lap fight until the fast left handers and we both ran wide with Marcel spinning and hittng the wall. So I was all on my own still my tyres started cooking and me making silly mistakes and eventualy Marcel caught me up and overtook me. Nearly had him on the hairpin after the long traight on the last lap. bt he blocked well. Si i finished 6th which I was chuft with.

Race 2: Started 3rd and got a good start ony to be blocked well by a fellow Seat. Then Sai past me in his BMW. Also sorry Sai I hit you in the rear nearly causing you to spin. I just didnt expect to get out that corner that fast. After that it was scrappy and eventually keith over took me but i managed to take him back after he made a mistake. Also sorry to Keith for the double move on the straight didnt realise I did it till I did it. After keith took me on the hairpin I was on my own in 5th with no one near me. Sai droped out giving me 4th and I nearly caught keith as he was fighting with William. but little mistakes and my tyres were cooked again I couldnt get them. Finished 4th.

Cheers for letting me in guys. Really enjoyed it and when I joined these forums this is the type of stuff I was hoping for. Thanks alot and Well done to the winners. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%