STCC-Tracks

I was messing about on some of the STCC tracks earlier with the Formula Masters cars and thought these tracks and cars would make some awesome racing here at RD, but I never see any events with the STCC tracks, but I bet if someone owns Race On they own STCC as well or am I wrong, so do you own both or just one and does anyone else think these tracks and cars would make a good combo.

We used to have regular racing on the STCC tracks with the US/Au WTCC/STCC Events, and they were cracking races, very close and exciting.
The STCC tracks make for excellent racing, but for some reason they don't seem popular these days.

I bought STCC when it came out and instantly fell in love with the tracks. We used several of them in the RDTCC last season. Valer Banen is my fav, but they're all well worth having:good:.

And I agree it would be gr8 to have some RD events on them:)

I remember when all we raced on were STCC tracks when the US Friday events were just starting up. I miss them... :sad: they truly are great for racing.

I love them all... no favourite, they're all awesome tracks.

Rhys that was when we had 10-13 guys racing which is suitable for those tracks. With near full grids now it would be very difficult to race at the STCC tracks without incident. There just isnt enough room.

Rhys that was when we had 10-13 guys racing which is suitable for those tracks. With near full grids now it would be very difficult to race at the STCC tracks without incident. There just isnt enough room.

Nope Keith, more like 15 to 18 racing then (some of it it was a bit before your time), and generally the racing was clean. At the risk of sounding monotonous, clean racing is about attitude, not the size of the track.

Nope Keith, more like 15 to 18 racing then (some of it it was a bit before your time), and generally the racing was clean. At the risk of sounding monotonous, clean racing is about attitude, not the size of the track.

The grid sizes varied week to week, but I participated in every Friday event since the very first one. I think Ive only missed 1 or 2 friday events since the first.

But I do agree clean racing ultimately comes down to each individual drivers behavior and attitude.

I would love to race some STCC tracks in the near future.

Just another thing came mind, when running 20+ grids at the short STCC tracks + the forced pit stop, lapping drivers becomes a bigger issue. But anything can be handled.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%