STCC - The Game

Hi fellow sim racers,
I am asking anyone out there if they have a copy of STCC - The Game they wish to sell. I have Race 07 / GTEvo / Race On. When I purchased Race On from Steam I only brought the expansion not the full game, urh. At the time I did not consider the use STCC has and have had to miss out on some club races due to not having it. Now the up & coming RDTCC season requires you to have this game to participate. Obviously it will need to not have been used via steam before.

Thx in advance.

Steam games can't be sold second hand Robert :)

Why not buy STCC from steam directly? It merges into your excisting games and you have the full package :)

Steam games can't be sold second hand Robert :)

Why not buy STCC from steam directly? It merges into your excisting games and you have the full package :)

Bram, I wasn't asking for the steam game just saying that the game must not have been used on steam before. I know that steam have the game but I was just seeing if anybody might have a full copy they are not using anymore which I can then activate on steam. If not then I will defo get from steam but money bit tight at the mo.

Thanks Bram.

I think the game was only released in the nordic regions of europe in shops. That makes it even more ridiculous that its not included in the Race On expansion by default.

I hope Simbin will finally see sometime that the whole expansion mess leads to nowhere but confusion and that the will release one final package: RACE Complete or something that you can buy that includes all games from the last years:
- RACE 07
- STCC
- GTR Evolution
- RACE On

So far the lobbies are still filled with only RACE 07 and some Evo servers. Hardly 2008 cars from Race On or the STCC.

DITTO...............the business / market planner at SIMBIN shoul dbe relieved of his duties since he does not understand the market.

The new release = $ concept is dead for continuing series of sims.............just include all the old stuff for free and just price it for the retail value of the new released gear and be done.

+1 Bram, Robert and Eric.

Cmon Simbin - get your house in order - a few Euro's more for a few expansions is NOT outweighed by the LOST income when people feel ripped off and go buy a PS3 and GT or an Xbox and Forza instead, and DON'T ever come back to SIMBIN Games because of the bitter taste feeling ripped off leaves in your mouth for a long time...

And don't even get me started on Steam and why I can often buy a BOXED Retail game off Amazon, delivered, for a lower price than a download from Steam ???? Thats just nuts !

Race On Boxed DVD UK Delivered £13.84 today on Amazon - thats the full version, including STCC.... - but NOT including GTR Evolution

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%